• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]There are 8 tutorials posted in this thread. =) New ones below. Scroll down and check what's best for you.[/i] [quote]:arrow: [color=blue][b]Posted by Padme (Method #1)[/b][/color] [color=red]W

Pages: 1..1234567891011

[i]There are 8 tutorials posted in this thread. =) New ones below. Scroll down and check what's best for you.[/i] [quote]:arrow: [color=blue][b]Posted by Padme (Method #1)[/b][/color] [color=red]W

mielcoh27
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]There are 8 tutorials posted in this thread. =) New ones below. Scroll down and check what's best for you.[/i] [quote]:arrow: [color=blue][b]Posted by Padme (Method #1)[/b][/color] [color=red]W

you can also try youtube downloader..
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [i]There are 8 tutorials posted in this thread. =) New ones below. Scroll down and check what's best for you.[/i] [quote]:arrow: [color=blue][b]Posted by Padme (Method #1)[/b][/color] [color=red]W

Is it OK if I add one more method? Haha... :p Hope it's OK. ;) Here's an easy way on how to download vids from youtube and save it in your PC or in your MP3, MP4, Cell or any gadget that can save vids through the computer with 5 easy steps... =) :thumbsup: [b]:arrow: STEP 1:[/b] Go to Google and Search for the "[b]Atube Catcher[/b]". Download it. [b]:arrow: STEP 2:[/b] Go to Youtube and look for the video you want to save. [b]:arrow: STEP 3:[/b] Get the Direct Link of the desired video. [b]:arrow: STEP 4:[/b] Paste the URL in the Atube Catcher and convert it to WMV. [b]:arrow: STEP 5:[/b] Save it to your PC or transfer it your Cell/MP3/MP4. Hope this helps! It works for me though, I hope it works for you guys. :D
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow!! thnx for sharin'... =33
em3628
» n00b
1969-12-31

realplayer s better than dis and 8 has a lot of use n about da converter ders a lot of free video converter right now.
becklastimosa
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]or you can use videora...;)[/b]
kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanx for that! it is so helpful! niceee tutorials :lol:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=) cool tenksszzz for this tutorial..
genstry
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx 4 sharing:Dkeep it up:):thumbsup:
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thanks for the additional info.. hey.. Why dont u use [b]Orbit[/b] so you can download also videos..
jackstylez
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing, btw i have my own way to download videos from youtube, and i thinkk its more easy, STEP1 get the URL of the songs from youtube, then open another browser, go to ZAMZAR.com then, go to download videos, then change the following format anything u want, and type ur email add on the box, and clik convert. STEP2 go to your yahoo mail, open the message from zamzar, and theres a link given by zamzar. open the link, and klik download. THATS IT. u have ur own videos from YOUTUBE. BTW, you can also download any videos from other site,NOT ONLY IN YOUTUBE. just get the url then paste it in download videos BOX.. I THINK ITS MORE EASY... hahah:) TNX... jack_stylez18@yahoo.com
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

whew. thanks to lovegood i finally found this thread :D thanks for the share padme! ^^
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: [b]Posted by kcired14 ([/b]Method #8) Actually it's the same with FoRsAkEnKiD's method above (3rd method), but with different link. ------------------[/quote] What the ferk is that link. I can see lots of vagina :lol: Tnx for sharing [b]kcired14 [/b] . lol. :lol: [b]REPORTED[/b]

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-10-23 03:32:12)

x_y_z
» n00b
1969-12-31

You can Use http://mediaconverter.org One website for downloading and converting youtube videos.
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

You can download here. This can be a downloader and a converter [url]http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/[/url] And for more infos please just click the link ^above^! :P
tokibird
» n00b
1969-12-31

i didnt have the time to read the posts on this topic... if this has been said earlier then i would be strangthening it... the best way to grab from you tube... 1. get the url of the vid you want to grab... (which is up there at the address bar for those who dun know) 2. go to www.downthisvideo.com 3. paste the url on the space provided and hit enter 4. click on download flv 5. after downlaoding the file you need to rename it to nameoffile.flv 6. open with your flash movie player.. if you dont have one.. you can get it from www.downthisvideo.com as well
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

You can [b]download YouTube vids directly to your browser...[/b] [i](for Mozilla Firefox Only)[/i] well it's an easier and more convenient way to download, and it's not limited for YouTube. Other video sites are supported well I'm using this add-on from [b]Mozilla Firefox called Media Converter 1.0.1[/b], maybe some of u already know this but I just want it to share with you... and for the sake of those who don't know also here's the link: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/8189 just install the add-on to ur Firefox, don't worry it won't take u a minute doing it (doesn't need any disk space at all too), promise! but you have to restart/reopen ur Firefox to see the Media Converter after installing, when you open a YouTube video, you will see an arrow-like button link,when u click it, u will download the video that you actually opened... [img]https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/images/p/23614/1216428532[/img] Select the desired file type that u want... then after next step u will see that image below... just ignore it and keep on doing the next step [img]https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/images/p/23616/1216428664[/img] after that wait till the downloading finishes [img]https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/images/p/23617/1216428695[/img] [img]https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/images/p/23618/1216428752[/img] u can now save it to ur PC, enjoy ^^ [img]https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/images/p/23619/1216428796[/img]

Last edited by uNlOvedgUrltAn (2008-11-02 09:19:19)

PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img] [color=#f0adad]Nice Tutorial.. I use Orbit.. to download videos on Youtube..[/color] [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img][/align]
pauljed15
» n00b
1969-12-31

try to add this code [quote]&fmt=18[/quote] . for example: [quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUXBCdt5IPg[b]&fmt=18[/b][/quote]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Nice tutorial, very helpful. :thumbsup:[/b]
chinotan0628
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I know a ONE way convert DVDvideo soft Just download, setup then open then just get the URL of the video paste and then it will convert only 1 step... iPod, PSP, Computer just like that it can even convert only the sounds or the mp3 files =)=)=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]There are 8 tutorials posted in this thread. =) New ones below. Scroll down and check what's best for you.[/i] [quote]:arrow: [color=blue][b]Posted by Padme (Method #1)[/b][/color] [color=red]W

Pages: 1..1234567891011

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:33

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy