• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]There are 8 tutorials posted in this thread. =) New ones below. Scroll down and check what's best for you.[/i] [quote]:arrow: [color=blue][b]Posted by Padme (Method #1)[/b][/color] [color=red]W

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

[i]There are 8 tutorials posted in this thread. =) New ones below. Scroll down and check what's best for you.[/i] [quote]:arrow: [color=blue][b]Posted by Padme (Method #1)[/b][/color] [color=red]W

NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]There are 8 tutorials posted in this thread. =) New ones below. Scroll down and check what's best for you.[/i] [quote]:arrow: [color=blue][b]Posted by Padme (Method #1)[/b][/color] [color=red]W

Thanks again for the tutorial!
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [i]There are 8 tutorials posted in this thread. =) New ones below. Scroll down and check what's best for you.[/i] [quote]:arrow: [color=blue][b]Posted by Padme (Method #1)[/b][/color] [color=red]W

vixy.net ... forsakenkid's method, tried and tested! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Ellakoi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I don't know if it's already stated here but.. i think you can download them using real player
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ really?? pls pm me how to do it nix.. pls pls pls :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I don't know if it'll really work with everyone but that's what my brother is doing. [img]http://h1.ripway.com/nixfeliz/realplayer.JPG[/img] i guess that explains it clearly? first, point your mouse to the video so the "download this video" thing will appear. the rest is up to you to explore (sorry i can't explain it better since i'm just watching them - not downloading them) P.S. downloading is faster when the video is finished buffering.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ there's no download link appearing like the image you provided.. :wallbash:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Are you using Real Player 11?

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-01-03 02:19:48)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ i dunno... maybe im not using it.... vixy.net is back..
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It's only available in the newest version.. anyways just shared the info.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ yeah, thanks for sharing the info nix! this should be considered as your contribution... hehehe [i]susyal[/i] :lol:
khiemii
» n00b
1969-12-31

wooo... txs for this tutorial.. ill try that..! ahihi./.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

:arrow: kk. thread updated. :)
angpogimo
» n00b
1969-12-31

what is RIVA FLV??? hehehe.. really dont know it..
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ i don't even know what it is dude. if you try to dload it, you'll eventually learn something. =)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=angpogimo]what is RIVA FLV??? hehehe.. really dont know it..[/quote] It's an encoder. you should have take a look at the first post (there's a screen shot there for this one).. with this, you can convert flv videos (probably youtube vids) into mpeg or i guess to any format. @ate weng: please state at my contribution (at the first post) that the method is using Real Player 11. thanks
betchshai
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=asukal_rienee]can You teach me how to download and save Imeem musics[/quote] Hey couz, how you doin? Finally, found a post from you here in ftalk =| . Well with the Imeem thing i'm still trying to find a way on how to download mp3's there. I'll tell you when i found something. :D
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=betchshai][quote=asukal_rienee]can You teach me how to download and save Imeem musics[/quote] Hey couz, how you doin? Finally, found a post from you here in ftalk =| . Well with the Imeem thing i'm still trying to find a way on how to download mp3's there. I'll tell you when i found something. :D[/quote] You'll have to use DownloadHelper for that. Check out the first post of this thread, method 6. The instructions are more or less the same as when you download YouTube vids. =|
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^this one is really cool! this thread help! i read this before...aheheh =) it really helped me alot!
jHabBy
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for this! :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]There are 8 tutorials posted in this thread. =) New ones below. Scroll down and check what's best for you.[/i] [quote]:arrow: [color=blue][b]Posted by Padme (Method #1)[/b][/color] [color=red]W

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:37

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy