• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]There are 8 tutorials posted in this thread. =) New ones below. Scroll down and check what's best for you.[/i] [quote]:arrow: [color=blue][b]Posted by Padme (Method #1)[/b][/color] [color=red]W

Pages: 1..123456789101111

[i]There are 8 tutorials posted in this thread. =) New ones below. Scroll down and check what's best for you.[/i] [quote]:arrow: [color=blue][b]Posted by Padme (Method #1)[/b][/color] [color=red]W

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]There are 8 tutorials posted in this thread. =) New ones below. Scroll down and check what's best for you.[/i] [quote]:arrow: [color=blue][b]Posted by Padme (Method #1)[/b][/color] [color=red]W

[quote=el_chinito03]you can also use Orbit Downloader to Grab those streaming videos and music :P[/quote] Yes this was I'm using to grab videos from youtube and etc. You can also used this to capture .swf file type", but in converting vid to anytype is kinda thingy. I don't even have converter for .rar type to mpeg or to flv type.
tcwannabe
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [i]There are 8 tutorials posted in this thread. =) New ones below. Scroll down and check what's best for you.[/i] [quote]:arrow: [color=blue][b]Posted by Padme (Method #1)[/b][/color] [color=red]W

thx 4 sharing.. but i got some difficulty 2 open youtube in my country... :crybaby:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ What difficulty is that?!
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this is a very useful tut. [b]Padme[/b] thanks for sharing it :D
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D:lol:
loshang14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tutorial! i wanna try this!

Last edited by loshang14 (2008-05-05 11:49:13)

Lightbreaker_
» n00b
1969-12-31

One question: are you breaking the rules of copyright? Are you respecting the rules of the authors / creators ?
loshang14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i really like these tutorials! gonna try this later..

Last edited by loshang14 (2008-05-05 11:51:58)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

At Lightbreaker_ , I want to answer your question too. I'm not using those captured videos for my own benefits. I just want a faster access rather than downloading the same videos in a couple of minutes.
Lightbreaker_
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=loshang14]no i'm not breaking the rules of copyright! i'm just sharing yah know? that's not what you think.. all i mean is i want to share this software so that it will be easy for us to download videos from youtube.. i just want to help..[/quote] [quote=ReversEdge]At Lightbreaker_ , I want to answer your question too. I'm not using those captured videos for my own benefits. I just want a faster access rather than downloading the same videos in a couple of minutes.[/quote] I think I got your point. But in a different point of view, this is what I'm saying. Users (also companies) share their videos using YouTube. But, some watchers extract the videos and makes money with it. my point is, YOU'RE GETTING A PIECE OF ART [b]WITHOUT PERMISSION.[/b] If you're a composer, do you want to hear your song in a far away place without permission? Do you want your song to be included in the pirated "remix" CD? As for me (because I'm a composer), I'll be disappointed of what's happening. That's why there's the word "copyright".
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

In your case yes I do understand your situation. I'm just grabbing combo videos for games for faster access, I'm not selling it inspite for additional knowledge. I'm not removing the credits attached from the videos, furtunately I'm saying nice work inside of me. =) For the without permission thing yes I admit apparently it's wrong, sorry to say I'm just lazy to ask permission to the author or creator. Furthermore, in our clan we do share videos eventhough that person don't ask permission to us. Our site is open in public.
"noZ"
» Banned
1969-12-31

:o [b]woow.. nice tutorial..[/b] :o [spoiler]that's help me a lot[/spoiler]
loshang14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lightbreaker_]I think I got your point. But in a different point of view, this is what I'm saying. Users (also companies) share their videos using YouTube. But, some watchers extract the videos and makes money with it. my point is, YOU'RE GETTING A PIECE OF ART WITHOUT PERMISSION. If you're a composer, do you want to hear your song in a far away place without permission? Do you want your song to be included in the pirated "remix" CD? As for me (because I'm a composer), I'll be disappointed of what's happening. That's why there's the word "copyright".[/quote] oh yah... i'm rily rily sori, bro. light... yah ryt.. i'm really sorry to disappoint you.. i know it's my fault.. :cry:
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

does anyone knows here where i can download free movies??i mean one link only to download the movie..! im sorry for being off topic :wallbash:
Lightbreaker_
» n00b
1969-12-31

Well, you now understand.
mandala_setia@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

apaan nih ?
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have a great site that accepting flv to mp3 format convertion ... try to visit the link below: [url]http://www.flv2mp3.com/[/url] all you need is the url of the youtube video and presto! you have a great mp3 format absolutely clean :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Try to use this site too http://viloader.net/
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

tnx for this tutorial...now i know how to put videos in ipods...:)
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im using a firefoz add-on in downloading youtube vids btw nice tutorial!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]There are 8 tutorials posted in this thread. =) New ones below. Scroll down and check what's best for you.[/i] [quote]:arrow: [color=blue][b]Posted by Padme (Method #1)[/b][/color] [color=red]W

Pages: 1..123456789101111

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:45

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy