• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]There are 8 tutorials posted in this thread. =) New ones below. Scroll down and check what's best for you.[/i] [quote]:arrow: [color=blue][b]Posted by Padme (Method #1)[/b][/color] [color=red]W

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

[i]There are 8 tutorials posted in this thread. =) New ones below. Scroll down and check what's best for you.[/i] [quote]:arrow: [color=blue][b]Posted by Padme (Method #1)[/b][/color] [color=red]W

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]There are 8 tutorials posted in this thread. =) New ones below. Scroll down and check what's best for you.[/i] [quote]:arrow: [color=blue][b]Posted by Padme (Method #1)[/b][/color] [color=red]W

[color=#FF8FC9]is there anything that you can edit their words or what they are talking?[/color]
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [i]There are 8 tutorials posted in this thread. =) New ones below. Scroll down and check what's best for you.[/i] [quote]:arrow: [color=blue][b]Posted by Padme (Method #1)[/b][/color] [color=red]W

[quote=kimyasay10][color=#FF8FC9]is there anything that you can edit their words or what they are talking?[/color][/quote] You need to have a video editor for that. You can also checkout YouTube's [url=http://youtube.com/audioswap_about]AudioSwap[/url] and [url=http://youtube.com/ytremixer_about]Remixer[/url]. =|
ryad
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank's for share =)
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the easiest way to download youtube movies on your cellphone :lol: [align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb312/mgalo1/33-2.jpg[/img][/align]

Last edited by Kamandag (2008-01-14 21:27:51)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Kamandag]the easiest way to download youtube movies on your cellphone :lol: [align=center][url]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb312/mgalo1/33-2.jpg[/url][/align][/quote] Lol, this is what I used to do. And the quality sucks.
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice! :thumbsup:
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

i hate youtube quality video ! :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

There is a Firefox addon which can help you download the videos easier. =)
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing! now i know!
rolaee
» n00b
1969-12-31

I use PQ FLV Downloader software from http://www.pqdvd.com/download-youtube-videos-tool.html to download youtube videos, google videos and other website videos. Its trial version offers 14 days full privilege use. I have tried it, very fast download speed. As they said, we can still use the PQ FLV Downloader after 14 days, just the speed may be slower.

Last edited by rolaee (2008-01-30 02:19:19)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

First post updated, check it out . :D
rock2alley
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b] :crybaby: i LyK iT
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow...nice tutorial...thanks
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow nice.. astig tong thread n toh! ngaun ko lng nakita.. try ko nga next tym! thnx for sharing..
master_jareth2000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]to the person above me:[/b] Please follow the rules. Speak in english Thanks for sharing.Now,I can choose many videos to be compiled on my pc. Thank you again.

Last edited by master_jareth2000 (2008-03-21 05:44:03)

nineclouds
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing bro . very very useful . :D:thumbsup:
nhickz31
» n00b
1969-12-31

,wow!!:o like to try it ryt away...
chino96
» n00b
1969-12-31

I have an easier method so you just get the URL from youtube then you can download it you could also use it for psp ipod [video] computer :D itouch/i phone :D just go to [url=http://www.dvdvideosoft.com]DVDvideosoft[/url] download the software then once your done downloading just get the url of your fave youtube video and then put it there =)
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

you can also use Orbit Downloader to Grab those streaming videos and music :P
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

oh. nice.ü arigato.:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]There are 8 tutorials posted in this thread. =) New ones below. Scroll down and check what's best for you.[/i] [quote]:arrow: [color=blue][b]Posted by Padme (Method #1)[/b][/color] [color=red]W

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:56

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy