• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]There are 8 tutorials posted in this thread. =) New ones below. Scroll down and check what's best for you.[/i] [quote]:arrow: [color=blue][b]Posted by Padme (Method #1)[/b][/color] [color=red]W

Pages: 1234567891011..11

[i]There are 8 tutorials posted in this thread. =) New ones below. Scroll down and check what's best for you.[/i] [quote]:arrow: [color=blue][b]Posted by Padme (Method #1)[/b][/color] [color=red]W

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]There are 8 tutorials posted in this thread. =) New ones below. Scroll down and check what's best for you.[/i] [quote]:arrow: [color=blue][b]Posted by Padme (Method #1)[/b][/color] [color=red]W

[quote=Padme]^ Meng I think you can use NERO for that (mpeg to VCD). I'm using NERO 6, it has a VCD creator, and you can directly burn your MPEG to VCD. I lost the installer I had for video converter. But I think it's still available online, I just forgot the name. :( I'll let you know when I find it.[/quote] :arrow: [b]ooh. thanks ate padme! is there a nero 6 available for free download on the web?[/b]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [i]There are 8 tutorials posted in this thread. =) New ones below. Scroll down and check what's best for you.[/i] [quote]:arrow: [color=blue][b]Posted by Padme (Method #1)[/b][/color] [color=red]W

I think the new version is 7. Here's a link of Nero's older versions. I'm not sure if they are full releases, just try them out. =) The version I am using is Nero Ultra Edition 6.6.0.8. I see it's on the list of downloads. If it's a trial version, all you need is the CRACK. :D [b]NERO OLD VERSIONS:[/b] [url=http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=nero][b]http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=nero[/b][/url]

Last edited by Padme (2007-01-26 12:37:45)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]>_< oh i remember my dad told me never to use nero..he said it would have a conflict with roxio (adaptec) because of my dvdwriter..is there any alternative for this?[/b]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Really? I didn't know that.. I was using adaptec before, and installed NERO. I didn't experience any problem whatsoever. Maybe another software like NERO. I haven't used other softwares before, except the one from Adaptec. I found this software, but I think this is only a trial version. And if so, the conversion to MPEG might be limited. [b]Blaze Media[/b] [url=http://www.blazemp.com/vcd_software.htm]http://www.blazemp.com/vcd_software.htm[/url] I couldn't find what version this is. Let me know if you find out, maybe there's a crack somewhere. =)
kabuteman
» n00b
1969-12-31

WOW, I didn't know you could do that!!! Thanks Padme! well.. as they say, anything that shows up in your terminal can be copied.
troylee
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice 1
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for the tutorial!!!! that's nice!!!
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello ate padme.. can you help me? i just downloaded a video from youtube and followed your tutorial but my downloaded video doesnt have audio... what do u think is wrong?... thankzzzzz.... :cry: :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Really? No audio at all? Can you download it again? And may I ask, did you also tried to convert the video after downloading?
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what do u mean?... i just followe the steps you gave?... and i played the flv file in the Riva FLV player and it has audio.. but the mpeg file hasnt...
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Oh i see. So you converted it to .MPEG from .FLV? Cos when you download the file, the extension is FLV. It is not playable in media player, you have to convert it to MPEG first. Your probably missing some codecs. :| If your converting the file, try .MPEG or .MPG. You can also try converting it to other file extensions. Like .WMV or .AVI (but make sure you have DIVX with you, for avi). You can download DIVX here: [url=http://www.divx.com/divx/windows/]http://www.divx.com/divx/windows/[/url]

Last edited by Padme (2007-03-09 04:39:09)

^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Padme, do we have to download the Riva FLV Encoder?
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Hey Tama-chan.. how's you? :cool: Well, yeah you have to download RIVA FLV Encoder. Otherwise you won't be able to 'play' or 'convert' your download. Cos RIVA comes with an FLV player. But if you choose not to 'convert' the video from .FLV to something else. I suggest you just download the FLV player only. RIVA FLV Player: [url=http://www.rivavx.com/index.php?id=422&L=3]http://www.rivavx.com/index.php?id=422&L=3[/url] But take note, FLV files cannot play on Media Player (only on FLV players). To make this possible convert it to MPEG, WMV, etc.. using RIVA FLV Encoder. [i]EDIT: Spell check[/i]

Last edited by Padme (2007-03-09 21:03:32)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Uhm, hey Pad. I just found out after browsing the [url=http://forum.rivavx.de/index.php]support forum of RivaFLV Encoder[/url] that transcoding from FLV to other files formats using RivaFLV Encoder is [b]not[/b] supported (though sometimes it works).. Riva is an FLV [i]encoder[/i], that means it converts other file formats [i]into[/i] an FLV file. what we need is a sort of FLV [b]decoder[/b], which converts (or decodes) .flv files to other file formats. im currently looking for a sofware that can convert FLV files to other video formats. ill post again when i find one.
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ That's funny.. It actually works for me [i]'all the time'.[/i] I can even convert my files to MP3 or WMA. :cool:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]I can't convert it to .3gp[/b] =(
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]^ That's funny.. It actually works for me [i]'all the time'.[/i] I can even convert my files to MP3 or WMA. :cool:[/quote] it works on mine at some times, but there are also times that Riva stops responding during the conversion process. hmm.. ahhh.. maybe we just have to update our video codecs. maybe that'll solve this issue. what codecs pack are u using Pad? Storm?
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Yes, probably a codec issue. You're right. I have a collection here of codecs, quite plenty really. Had them since I started playing downloaded videos and counting. I'm not using any bundle. Before I used to have that K-Lite bundle of codecs. Now they're all installed one at a time. I'm not having any codec issues since last year. Here's the list below. Though I believe some are not needed haha! - Matroska Pack - WM9Codecs - FFDshow - DiVX - Real Aternative - Gate-Ac3.AudioCodec - x264 - 3iVX
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ I though of the codec issue since i know ur an Anime addict, and updated codecs are must haves in order to play those downloaded episodes. i have recently updated my codecs (Im using K-Lite Codec Pack). but i havent tried testing the conversion again. :arrow: to other members who are having problems on the FLV conversion, i suggest you guys download and install the K-Lite Codec Pack. the pack contains a lot of different common and rare codecs you'll ever need, its a must have for every PC. here's the link: [url]http://www.free-codecs.com/download/K_Lite_Codec_Pack.htm[/url]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Hehehe.. coolins. =) That was the codec pack I was talking about. Yeah.. I think most of the time it's a codec issue. That gave me a headache 2 years ago, as I had no knowledge of it. And anime specially requires soo many codecs haha!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]There are 8 tutorials posted in this thread. =) New ones below. Scroll down and check what's best for you.[/i] [quote]:arrow: [color=blue][b]Posted by Padme (Method #1)[/b][/color] [color=red]W

Pages: 1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:11

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy