• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]There are 8 tutorials posted in this thread. =) New ones below. Scroll down and check what's best for you.[/i] [quote]:arrow: [color=blue][b]Posted by Padme (Method #1)[/b][/color] [color=red]W

Pages: 1234567891011..11

[i]There are 8 tutorials posted in this thread. =) New ones below. Scroll down and check what's best for you.[/i] [quote]:arrow: [color=blue][b]Posted by Padme (Method #1)[/b][/color] [color=red]W

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [i]There are 8 tutorials posted in this thread. =) New ones below. Scroll down and check what's best for you.[/i] [quote]:arrow: [color=blue][b]Posted by Padme (Method #1)[/b][/color] [color=red]W

^ yup, Anime downloads surely require some updated codecs to be able to play them. so you guys who want to download and convert the FLV files, i suggest you install the codec pack a posted above. :D if there are still any problems pls let us know.

Last edited by FoRsAkEnKiD (2007-03-17 02:22:48)

oKuNi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [i]There are 8 tutorials posted in this thread. =) New ones below. Scroll down and check what's best for you.[/i] [quote]:arrow: [color=blue][b]Posted by Padme (Method #1)[/b][/color] [color=red]W

hey sis padme... do you know anything about the youtube grabber? it also grabs video.. from youtube..:lol: :wallbash: i got it from phazeddl.com my brother told me that. :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Oh I haven't heard of that... :redface: You might want to post the link so we can share it to people. There's also an add-on for FireFox. :cool: I forgot the name, but you can download FLV files with it too.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: Thread Updated[/b] Hey Pad, i took the liberty of editing your thread and included other methods on how to download and save YouTube videos. i hope its just ok. :D
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Actually, what i did was renamed the file in my desktop after downloading in youtube using one of the firefox extensions. so instead of "video.flv" i renamed it to "video.avi" and it works pretty well. haven't tried MpEG though

Last edited by greatsage (2007-03-23 16:44:36)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@Charles[/b] Thanks for updating the thread Charles! You posted a new trick to, that's cool, it sure looks easy! [b]@Okuni[/b] Much thanks for posting another trick for this! [b]@Joseph[/b] Really? I haven't tried renaming only. I guess I'll try that on my next download, thanks for telling us! ;)
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@Pad: no probs about that :D :thumbsup: @GSage: yah i also happened searching the FireFox add-ons for some YouTube grabbing plug-ins, but there were so many of them, i didnt know what to try out first, so i just looked for other ways. i didnt know that just simply renaming a file would do the trick. heheh. ill try..
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

you can get the right extension here http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php once you downloaded it, you will see an icon at the bottom right of your firefox browser. click on it the next time your watching youtube or any other site like Yahoo! Videos to download while-you-watch. The renaming should be done in the desktop just to be safe coz i haven't tried downloading it directly to one of my folders. And the renaming should be done immediately after downloading coz i had this prob when you don't do it in a while, you won't be able to change it. Hope you'll be successful!
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Thanks for sharing that Seph! I guess we'll have add this to the list, cheers!
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hope it worked! Did it work?
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ I tried your method already Seph, and yes, it did work =) :thumbsup:
graphica
» n00b
1969-12-31

i know another method can i add it here hehe... just dl this one :arrow: http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/VDownloader-Download-51327.html then open the vdownloader.exe hehe.. just paste the links from youtube, i google... and the gud thing for this is you dont need to convert it hehehe.. its ready to play in windows media player hehe...
mdolls13
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice tutoriaL.. love it! :wow:
mayfel_32
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice!! :thumbsup: tnx :D
mikergee
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this trick, i'm looking for this for quite some time. keep on sharing!
MaFra
» n00b
1969-12-31

use [b]Real Player v11 [/b]for a [b]hassle free[/b] download..
becu
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]http://boomvid.com[/b] You can also download YouTube Video, Google Video, Dailymotion, ifilm, Break, putFile, grouper, MySpace, That Video Site, Grinvi,...all in one page in one click. Check out this site: [url=http://boomvid.com][b]http://boomvid.com[/b][/url] Enjoy!!!

Last edited by becu (2007-07-02 03:40:27)

betchshai
» n00b
1969-12-31

Try [url=http://nuclear-coffee.com][b]this link[/b][/url] if you wanna download videos from Youtube, Google or elsewhere and directly convert them into AVI... The only thing is,it's just a free trial so you're only allowed to download about 20 videos :( .
phranxis
» n00b
1969-12-31

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! this totally the most coolest tutorial ever!!! :O thanks padme! :D :thumbsup:
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wait got to check this :ninja: , but wait nice tutorial [b]pad[/b] =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]There are 8 tutorials posted in this thread. =) New ones below. Scroll down and check what's best for you.[/i] [quote]:arrow: [color=blue][b]Posted by Padme (Method #1)[/b][/color] [color=red]W

Pages: 1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:38

[ 10 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy