• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

aLohaBby
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while im texting or chatting with my seat mate... hehehe
charie-neechan
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

well...honestly all of class I attend...I say we always noisy!!!!..... but if I experience a class so boring...hmmm....chatting with my seatmate...and laugh,laugh nothing but im going to laugh untill I die.... becouse i love to laugh.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
xpHoenix_26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

If the class or the teacher is so boring, what I do is talking to my seatmate and sometimes I jot anything into my notebook.. :eh:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The BEST thing to do: [b][u]SLEEP[/u][/b] :eh:
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]The BEST thing to do: [b][u]SLEEP[/u][/b] :eh:[/quote] AMEN !
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: in a boring class, i tend to crack jokes related to the discussion.. like when we were asked to bring safety goggles for our shop class.. i said it would be nice to buy a matching snorkel :P or just talk to my seatmate at times, if the prof is strict and i cannot interfere with the discussion nor talk to anyone, i just draw, sketch something or draw a caricature of our prof :lol: :lol: and pass it on to my seatmate. *naughty me strikes*

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-08-08 07:58:03)

melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

same thing with aries.. sleep sometimes 'eat' if the teacher wouldnt mind..
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Freelance6969][quote=aRies04991]The BEST thing to do: [b][u]SLEEP[/u][/b] :eh:[/quote] AMEN ![/quote] Haha! :lol: actually i always do that in our math subject coz it's always super boring during that time :wallbash:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=Freelance6969][quote=aRies04991]The BEST thing to do: [b][u]SLEEP[/u][/b] :eh:[/quote] AMEN ![/quote] Amen! - - - - - Or, chit-chat with my seatmate. - - - - - if with a strict prof, i'll doodle on my book. - - - - - [b]mareh:[/b] what the?! about the goggles and snrokel. haha! :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]- - - - - [b]mareh:[/b] what the?! about the goggles and snrokel. haha! :lol:[/quote] :arrow: imagine welding metals with snorkel on! :lol: :lol: :lol:
ladywhatever
» n00b
1969-12-31

txt or play a game on my fone. or read bob ong's book
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991][quote=Freelance6969][quote=aRies04991]The BEST thing to do: [b][u]SLEEP[/u][/b] :eh:[/quote] AMEN ![/quote] Haha! :lol: actually i always do that in our math subject coz it's always super boring during that time :wallbash:[/quote] hehehe thats the only subject that i stay awake .. honestly ^_^
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Freelance6969][quote=aRies04991][quote=Freelance6969] AMEN ![/quote] Haha! :lol: actually i always do that in our math subject coz it's always super boring during that time :wallbash:[/quote] hehehe thats the only subject that i stay awake .. honestly ^_^[/quote] So we're opposite. hekhek.. our math subject is so boring so i sleep during that subject :D
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i sleep in our logic design subject .. its so freakin boring
senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

If the teacher is boring.... Keep on eye on your crush :eh:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

In boring classes, I doodle-draw-doodle. :lol:
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: in a boring class, i tend to crack jokes related to the discussion.. like when we were asked to bring safety goggles for our shop class.. i said it would be nice to buy a matching snorkel :P or just talk to my seatmate at times, if the prof is strict and i cannot interfere with the discussion nor talk to anyone, i just draw, sketch something or draw a caricature of our prof :lol: :lol: and pass it on to my seatmate. *naughty me strikes*[/quote] lol! hahaha... :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

texting... day dreamin... or even drawing..on my notebook.. =)
dreamcaster
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wallbash: :wallbash: hmm...drawing!!!i like to drawing... :penguin: :penguin:

Last edited by dreamcaster (2007-08-09 04:00:49)

nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

chatting! hahaha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:24

[ 12 queries - 0.098 second ]
Privacy Policy