• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

testament
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

^punch my classmate :D lolx
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

back in highschool, i'd usually talk :lol: but now in college, we mostly have platforms, so when you talk the teacher can see you. i noticed that in college, when classes are boring, it's so quiet! so i day dream :eh:
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

too many ways chatting listening to music [i]mg-drwing[/i] the best way is to sleep. :thumbsup:
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I can sleep or just talk to the person beside me... hehe:o
joyce15
» n00b
1969-12-31

i draw ..................... ................ ............ ........................ ............... ........... ..... .................... .......... .............................. .................. ........... ............. .................
oo8.daphne
» n00b
1969-12-31

i draw anything, write my name.. talk w/ my seatmate.. nd sleep.. =|
_Bhudz_
» n00b
1969-12-31

i always listen to our teacher but sometimes i feel soo bored so ill just go to our computer lab then surf on the net for a while ahahahhahaha(escape) ^__^
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i always chat w/ my seatmate so that i will not fell asleep.. :eh: or sometimes i draw in my notebook.:D
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

chatting with my classmate :D
BlUsHhYyy
» n00b
1969-12-31

hahah..honestly...when the class is boring...i sleep... then,,,,if classmate is waking me up i listen but my eyes are very sleepy... the subject is filipino.,,hayzz..
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i am just sleeping^^ zZzZzZzZzZ....
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

write ... doodle .... :) :thumbsup:
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]too many ways chatting listening to music mg-drwing the best way is to sleep[/quote] same hiir ! but I can't listenin` 2 music wen physic or religion class !! Grrr :paranoid:
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

me ? huha ! txting and talk talk talk to my seatmates and classmates :)
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sleep and eat: and also chat with my seatmateD coz we dont have anything to do..
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

since mp3's/ipods are not allowed.. i'll just scribble scribble scribble at the back of my notebook..hahah:)
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

chat with my classmates and sleep. haha. :lol:
pa10sarsi
» n00b
1969-12-31

da best thing to do during a boring subjects are: :arrow:txt :arrow:talk to your seatmate :arrow:write ur crux's name in dif styles :arrow: draw :arrow:daydream :arrow:sleep wahahahah..... choose!
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i play+talk with ma gf. she sit beside me.. :lol:
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=right]when it's boring, I usually [i][b]read[/b][/i] [b][i]sleep[/i][/b] [with a book over my face][/align]

Last edited by gaara_gfzz (2008-08-07 03:24:01)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:56

[ 9 queries - 0.090 second ]
Privacy Policy