• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

lately i've been texting mad-crazy. :lol:
mikeljon02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

i apply vandalizm..., writing on chairs, walls etc...., mikeljon02
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

paper chat! reading books which are not related to the subjects... i hate to say it but sometimes i SLEEP...:P
_camille_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

chatting with mah seatmate sometimes i do txting when i have my cp with me n school
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i chat with my seatmates.....hihihi...[/b]:P
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ChiT chAt..Or SeaT oN ThE BaCk TheN SleeP.. its mAh HoBby WhEn iTs ReaLLy BoriNg.. :doubt:
Fajaryan
» n00b
1969-12-31

SLEEEEEEP!!!!! n go to canteen[run away from class if the teacher is gone]
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

day dreamin' lol :lol:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D sleep.. and draw something funny.. hahah.
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i...[b]SLEEP[/b]..that's my only haven..until my teacher wakes me up..nyahaha..:p
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

day dreaming and... drawing manga.....
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sllleeeeeeepppppp.... or loookkiiing at the window =D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Texting Day Dreaming Chit chat Sketching Eat :eh:
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when i got bored during discussions.. there's a lot of stuff that i can do just to entertain myself.. these are the following: :arrow: texting.. *specially when i am unlimited* :D :arrow: sleeps secretively *err.. it is highly dangerous to be caught by your teacher sleeping..* :cool: :arrow: eat! *before classes... i will buy either chocolates or candies... * =):thumbsup: :arrow: doodle or draw different stuffs in my paper/notebook/photocopy/book ..* hihi! ;] :arrow: chat with my seat mate.. *when the teacher is not looking..* =D :arrow: goes out from the room.. but i will ask permission first *my reason is just to pee* then when the teacher agrees, i will directly go to the library *specifically the internet section* just to open my friendster and fstalk account..^^ then i will be back after 15 minutes..^^ :D:thumbsup: =D:thumbsup: bwahehe..^^
P-chi
» n00b
1969-12-31

same with mikel, i vandalize school properties. haha. :] sometimes i: - sleep - doodle somethin on my notebook - chat with my seatmates - read a good book usually if i know that my next class is gonna be boring, i dun attend it anymore. haha :]
Bubbly44
» FTalker
1969-12-31

in a boring class, me and my friends ussually eat potchi, goya, tempura and other foods!! our teachers say we our quiet because we are covering our mouths with hanky... but the real thing is we are eating! hahaha if the food is far from us we go to the person and ask for the food by saying "may i borrow ballpen?" we get the food and go back to our chair!
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Probably, I'm texting, I often do that cause majority of our teacher is boring! :disgust: :wasted:
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

smilin=)))))))))))))))))
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I distruct my seatmate for a nonsense chat I sleep I text or I draw.. whatever suits my mood
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

eat. text. doodle. and chat with my friends :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:09

[ 9 queries - 0.121 second ]
Privacy Policy