• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

Nickay
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

chat with my seatmate..
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

i usually nap or i'll just write. write and write on my notebook.
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

grab my phone and find someone to text.. :D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

tweeting and texting honestly :lol3:
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

text text text text.. hahah since a cp is the only gadget i own
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

stare blankly. . . like this. -_-' ' ' or maybe this one :-_-:' ' '
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Eat FlaTops. HAHA. >: )
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Well, I sleep. I don't care if I got caught. Lol.
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sleep. It's worth doing it.
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I go on my laptop and surf the net. XD Teehee. Or play with my iPhone. :lol3:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Do my other assignments or just sleep.
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i sleep or doodle.
imyours_24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I go with my close friend in our room and chit chat or I borrow the laptop dictionary of my korean classmate :lol3:
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sleep and drool why sleeping
mSana
» FTalker
1969-12-31

SLEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.. definitely SLEEP
Darkstar13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we gamble :lol3:
KEYTzeroeytPAPS
» n00b
1969-12-31

Chit chat with my friends or Sleep :"|
fragileheart
» n00b
1969-12-31

probably chatting with my seatmate or texting....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:53

[ 9 queries - 0.088 second ]
Privacy Policy