• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

mielcoh27
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

chat with my seatmate.. or sometimes im sleeping at the corner of our room haha :lol:
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

me this is all i do... :arrow: talk to my classmates... :arrow: daydreaming..... :arrow: looking at my crush or even try to talk to him when his at my side....:D
strawberry143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

anything that is fun yet not veri noisy.. haha what is dat??
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

eat eat eat eat eat and draw draw draw draw hehe
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i content myself in writing nonsense words. xD
4ryad1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

of course i will sleep in the class:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sleeping or make noisy with my friends~:lol::lol::lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]sleep, txt, soundtrip and eating..[/b]
shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

We eat candies and we sleep... LOL! :lol:
kawaiichx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]-eat -chat -text -review for major subjects (if there's a quiz)[/b]
RichmondDarkrai
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'll make drawings of Prince Of Tennis
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

draw, write, and think about something else
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My remedy for boring classes were..... sleep or make the class fun (which usually resulted with me being sent to the principal's office) :lol:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Chit chat, go to canteen. =D
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

me.. um.. disturb my friend..:D the example are.. drawing manga on his book.. or.. sing and sing in front of him.. that make him little bit angry..:lol:.:lol: but just kidding friend..!!!.:D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0][b] throw sumthing at ma tablemates faces :lol: like trash.ballpen.crampled papers.etc :lol: [/b][/color]
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

text. drawing. playing around. haha.=D day dreaming..=)
_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

chit chatz! and if the teacher couldn't stop us, then they would've just joined the fun =D
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

i always want to listen but my seatmate went boring.. he chatting me then i dont recognize i dont listening already(shocks) then wen the teachers give surprise quiz i just punch him coz he is the root of my 0 grade =)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

In a boring class, I usually whip out my cellphone & start texting madly crazy with my besties. But first, I make sure that I'm sitting behind someone so I can hide my cell =] Either that OR I do work for a different class.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:00

[ 9 queries - 0.083 second ]
Privacy Policy