• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

ROAANNAA
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

boring class ? sleep . :p
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

well:) back in high school..sometimes I sleep, text, read a pocketbook, study for the next subject and the popular passing of notes.. hahaha:D i love boring classes..do you?:)
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

chatting..eating=)
kharen_0023
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Im using cellphone and talk and talk..and sleep also..ahaha:D
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

What I do in a boring class? [b]sleep[/b]!! that's all... xixixixixi...
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I chat w/ my seatmates a lot!!! ;)

Last edited by bebefatz (2008-08-28 20:17:11)

Jrdc
» n00b
1969-12-31

I Sleep... or Flirt With Girls =D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

txting hahaha! lolx! =D && eating chips :lol:
abaver
» n00b
1969-12-31

chem! hahaha its really boring.. i always fell asleep .

Last edited by abaver (2008-08-30 03:05:13)

Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mmn..? me? i'll gonna make chit-chat for my seatmte!. and we will sing during class hours! :D
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

chatting with friends our class is noisy so i dont get bored that much
yakyak20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

. im having my chit chat to my bff.
ianee
» n00b
1969-12-31

if it is boring.. we just slept him/her.. :lol: or just keep talkin wid my classmates.. :lol: or just listened to my ipod.. before.. :lol: haha..
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well.. talking and writing my name and the name of my crush.. :paranoid: thats what i always do during boring classes.. =)
edelaine
» n00b
1969-12-31

chat with my seatmates or just sleep. ;)
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

SLEEP.? yah right! :thumbsup: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
honest_liar
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

pretend dat im listening but the real thing is, my mind is out elsewhere hate boring classes=|
weak091
» n00b
1969-12-31

Cutting Classes=D
Macoizky
» n00b
1969-12-31

after atendance sheet go directly to the CR and then smoke :evil:
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

draw lots of thing using my imagination..... LOL...hahahha=D:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:33

[ 11 queries - 0.177 second ]
Privacy Policy