• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

itsjanelle
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

boring class? haha. TALKING wud be the best if SLEEPING is not permitted. and also, the teacher might caught you so better just talk and talk wid some other classmates. :D:)
fLutterblue07
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

..well.. i just do my best to saty awake!! and.. chit chat wid my seatmate.. hahaha... :)
bad_boy20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me try to concentrate on the lesson for the day if not.. ask permission to go to the bathroom..hehehe
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will sleep or draw
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote]i often sleep. i chat with my seatmate or sometimes pretend to listen, well it depends on the teacher. =|[/quote]
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

pretend listen 2 him & in the same time i will sleep.... :lol:
aleister013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

talk, sound3p =D
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Im boredom strikes me when i was in school, I do a lot of vandalisms in walls and chairs. Oftentimes, I texted people who also felt what i feel. I also write or just draw on a piece of paper. but most of the times I chatter with my seatmate and crack jokes 'bout our teacher. I also do spend most of my times staring at the window, watching the rain pours. :D nyaa~
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I poke myself with a pen.. or just simply sleep O.o
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a pen tricks and draw and throw my scratch paper in front..
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: i draw anything bthat i like 2 draw!!! whahahahah!!! :lol::lol:
a y a s h ii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like sketching some chibis :lol: or chatting w/ my seatmate girl or boy korean or filipino :lol:
sakura_11023
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]drawing!drawing!and drawing,hehe :lol:[/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

play my Cp :thumbsup: chatt with my classmated :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Btw, we liek to walk & walk & walk around the campus.
gabrielixxiv
» n00b
1969-12-31

I draw sometimes, and most of the time, I sleep. ;DDD
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

drawing or throwing small bits of papers to the one sitting in front of me .. (she got annoyed and told the teacher and i act innocent by saying [b]"huh?what did i do?"[/b] and the one sitting besides me were trying not to laugh)
shekinah.xoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]The BEST thing to do: SLEEP :eh:[/quote] [b]DAYDREAMING[/b]. :lol:
_shekinah_
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]just chatting to my seatmate[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Sleeping. :thumbsup:[/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-11-19 23:46:19)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:57

[ 9 queries - 0.173 second ]
Privacy Policy