• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

ilabux0omUch
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

:arrow: if our teacher is bOring .. i didn't listen of course.. i juz acting lyk im listening by reading her book in her subject but insyd of it was a "Stupid lOve"! - it was a book of love stories.. hehehe .. =D:D
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

..sleep! hihi... it's the usual thing to do! :P
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i just chat with my seatmate :D
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Drawing and talking to my seatmate.....I think I'm one of the most talkative pupil in class :lol:

Last edited by beary_cute (2008-10-30 03:47:23)

MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

drawing and talking to my seatmate or just daydreaming :)
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]just sleep... *sighs* it's the best thing to do if bored...i usually get sleepy whenever im bored, but i also talk w/ much seatmates and text(even if it's not allowed..hehehe)[/color][/i] [b][color=skyblue]From: Chai Lovelots...mwaaaxsh~![/color][/b] [img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/862/862499tz159cosm5.gif[/img][/align]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]ahaha!..math is so boring!..cause the teacher is also boring..i actually feel tired and sleepy when it is now our math time..but when in science and social studies ..it is so fun cause our teacher is so funny..he always make us laugh ..[/b]=)
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well.. i often scribble on my notes. :D hahaÜ i also do some chatting business with my friends and my classmates. :D sometimes, i just look at my wristwatch and start counting until the class ends :D weird uh?Ü
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

natutulog.. o kaya makipagdaldalan =D
reyzhielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when im bored,i grab my cp and text my textm8s:lol:,..
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

just talking and playing with my seatmate.. hahahh..
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Sometimes,in a boring class.. all I do is chat with my seatmate/classmate or,I force to listen to get some good grades..LOLWUTZ?!?!:P
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll chat with my friends, i will transfer to another seat or think about going home! haha.
rikodlaya11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Phynne06]well.. i often scribble on my notes. :D hahaÜ i also do some chatting business with my friends and my classmates. :D sometimes, i just look at my wristwatch and start counting until the class ends :D weird uh?Ü[/quote] haha.. so weird... time really runs so slow when you are waiting!! i hate it.. @topic: haha... i sleep, sleep, sleep! i seat in the front row! haha.. i'm so bad.. algebra is really boring!
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i still listen to the teacher. :D no matter how boring it is, still you dont have any choice but to listen. believe it or not. wakoko, its not the teachers lost. its ours. hmm.. esp if you're enrolled in a private institution. aw, your paying your tuition and yet your not listening. kinda wasting your money. ^ aw, well, that was just based on my opinion. :D
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll talk to my seatmate or i'll scribble something on the back page of my notebook. :D
wondering_ed
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hehe. As for me I write letters and poem. But if am not satisfied with it. I usually grab a pen and a paper and I draw our teacher. Hehe. Chibby manga type! Hehe. Or sometimes I make a tricky questions then ask them to my seatmate.
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

usually we eat., hahaha., or i just talk to me seat mate ., :P
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

chattin` w/ my seatmate or...drawing.
gelz23
» n00b
1969-12-31

talk.talk.talk && talk to my seatmate until [b]he[/b] gets irritated with me! hahaha :lol:

Last edited by gelz23 (2008-11-03 06:48:15)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:07

[ 9 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy