• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

xXxanthony24xXx
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

talk to other seatmate if i am boring =D=D=D
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

Texting, Reviewing my notes on my fave subject, moreover SLEEPING :lol:
Jasminee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]sleeping :D[/b] ,chitchat. and drawing some anime thingyy in my book .
ro0keEyUh 26
» n00b
1969-12-31

just jotting down evrthin dat cum out of my mind. wen im finished, ill throw d paper 2 my classm8 and he/she'll read it.. vice versa.:P:D
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Sleeping[/b] and [b]taking pics. when the teacher is not looking..[/b]

Last edited by Dhezziie (2009-01-15 03:11:57)

hadez_rey
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me??? hahahaha... I draw my professors face...hahahahaaa............
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i mostly do this one: drawing talking passing papers with messages... and pretending that i'm listening...
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

since i got a bad position at class.. i cant sleeping agen now D: but stiill.. chit chat. drawing <-- ahaha i think i go to school for drawing,not for studying :lol: looking around to see myclassmates =D [i]who's serious noe?who's sleep? :lol:[/i] look outside, hoping to see my crushie :wow: write sumthin randuum. :D eating. naah jk :lol: ahmm. what else? oyey. writing and writing what was my teacher said. :lol: err.just that :D
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

sleeping! studying lols :lol:
+'eTHyL.aLcOhOl+'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Draw, write ~ anything. or TALK with my classmates, make some NOISE! :D
eane.0036
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:penguin: doooodle my book. (: chitchat.
eLs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]sleep. sometimes, texting. ;)[/quote]
bLeSSeDxcHiLd
» n00b
1969-12-31

I can't force myself. I just take my notebook and start doodling random things. But sometimes, I just have to open my eyes widely and listen to the teacher attentively. There will be moments that I hear the teacher but I'm not paying attention. After class, I'll try to approach the smartest in our room. I prefer personal tutoring.!:D
v.e.a.26
» n00b
1969-12-31

..ahmm ... if it is really boring .. grrrr .. i really sleep .. coz' even i force myself to listen the more i get bored and irritated .. haha .. dat's lyf .. ü
gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

doodling . drawing. sleeping ^^
dr_ren
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when I'm in a boring class.. i always sleep or talk to my seatmate...
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Sleeping.. talk to my classmates.. xD[/b][/color]
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i sleep sometimes i sketch and sometmes i draw my teacher and adding some funny details
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

exchanging green letters with mah brkda... which happend to be my stmate,, ahaha weeeeeee... so so so so.. greeeeeennnn...
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Drawing, writing random stuffs, and sometimes, after I drew something, I throw my friend with balls of paper =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:31

[ 9 queries - 0.096 second ]
Privacy Policy