• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

dei25
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

talk with my seatmate, :eh: drawing on my notebook, =) or sleeping =D
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

write a poem..... or draw mah prof in funny faces...bwahahhaha
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]iii pretend to listen[/b]
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Sleeping. :wasted: Listening to my ipod. =D or just imagine that im out of the hell class. :penguin:
`eMovoN
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sleeping drawing my boring teacher and chating with my seatmate.. x]
denise-x
» n00b
1969-12-31

Oh, I'm always sleeping during History class. :lol:
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]I try hard to listen, even if it makes me really sleepy. LOL. I have to, as if I have other choice right? Or sometimes, I go out and drink coffee or wash my face to wake up my senses. xD[/color]
alecxa16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

chatting with my seatmate or to transfer at the back and sleep. hahhaha
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[txting and reading books[horor or lve stries] ..i love too read books..
nea1213
» n00b
1969-12-31

hm. when i'm in a boring class, i'm just writing and talking with my seatmate. hehe. [[::eh:
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I just act as if I'm flowing with the discussion like reading the book though I am really not. :doubt:
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i flip my notebook to the last page and doodle stuffs. lol. or look outside, and daydream along with the fluffy clouds. lol.
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

If my class is boring, I just put my head down. I know the teacher will notice me because I'm the front. Haha. But, I do this all the time, but she didn't even notice me. Haha. Weird. Or sometimes, I do my nails. I just hide my hands in my desk. Haha.
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i have new hobby if im bored in class. Im annoying my classmates. :lol:[/b]
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Sleeping,,, sometimes,,, Throwing a piece of paper to my classm8s secretly :D
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sleeping, Chatting wif my seatmate and sometimes drawing.
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

um...me... i sleep but when i'm in my mood and don't feel asleep i always making fan of angelica.. and sometimes if we don't have teacher i always writting something in our blackboard

Last edited by ann gillian (2008-11-22 01:40:58)

-cupkeyk_fheiy-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..sing and draw..and especially, gossip...hehehe....=D
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lol =D Make some big noise and annoying//distrubing my classmate :P
godsgift
» n00b
1969-12-31

I take pictures of myself using the cellphones of my seatmates!.. LOLs!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:22

[ 12 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy