• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

Mesphere
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

While my teacher is discussing something... I send notes to my seatmates (e.g my crush) :eh:
jaschii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

talk to my seatm8,laugh3p or sleep=D
switcute617
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm doing stuff not related to the subject. ex. cross stitch. :D im sleeping.. :D
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

huh? i mean, i am the [b]noisiest[/b] person in school.:D and i really have a [b]VERY LOUD VOICE[/b]... well, at times lyk that... i usually talk with my friend...and never listen to what the teacher was saying. we also backbite our teachers...hahahaha... and also our [b]"MR.&MS. RESPONSIBILITY"[/b] in class...shit

Last edited by ugly_betty (2008-07-03 05:21:36)

black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] me?! when i'm bored to death with my teacher.. i chitchat my seatmate, sometimes texting and sleeping.. [/b]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]eeerg i lurve sleeping during boring class.. [/b]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-07-03 08:35:07)

nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I don't find classes boring because the class clown.. (well.. one of them) is beside me.. :eh: and I can't stop laughing.. sometimes, for no reason at all O_O But there are some teachers who can make you laugh 'till you die.. the cool teachers in other words :D I love them so much... I usually copy some notes or sometimes even fall asleep (day dreaming.. eyes widely open)
saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Sleep or chat with my classmates.. :D
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll jz text and text.. unlimited texting rules..,!!
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]i wnt to sleep but i can't.. haha .. :D i'm just talking with mah seatmate! =D[/color][/i][/align]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i take a nap!^^ haha :D:D:D
ayie020806
» FTalker
1969-12-31

chatting. sumtyms im txting or listen to my pocket pc..:lol:
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

look out in the window.. looking for cute guys out their.. it's effective you know.. :lol:
chelliexoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

chit-chat with my seat mates or sleep :D
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Text and tease my seatmates. :lol:
Kazuki Shikimori
» n00b
1969-12-31

When I'm in a boring class, I usually think of something else to do later on. I day-dream. And when our prof looks at me, I just nod as if I know what he/she is talking about. :eh:
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sleep, do something interesting. . :D
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

SLEEP! both hands uP!
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

and make some noise. . . :D
diansari
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

if i'm bored with my teacher at class i want to sleep :P or read comis :lol:

Last edited by diansari (2008-07-07 03:38:11)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:07

[ 9 queries - 0.076 second ]
Privacy Policy