• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

annxchen
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

just look at what others are doing. but it's still boring. =|
princesa30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

..iM eAting hAhAh.. sometiMes sLeeping or chatting with my seat mate
MCRmy DericK
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Chew gum, or suck on hard candy. [/b] :thumbsup:
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

talking w/ my seatmate . waaah XD
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I doodle like a lot. :lol: At the end of the semester I find all my notebooks filled with doodles.
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

talking with my sit mate and also give some joke with my teacher/sir :lol:
mickmeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

watta am i doin n boring class? :rolleyes: draw our teacher but mostly Sleepin.. waheheh
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]i'm eating..[/i][img]http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp66/nico_robin4567/toph/Tophmocking-1.gif[/img]
anti_teror
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

When I was bored I will leave the class
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=gray]hmm. texting, sleeping and making funny stories just to keep myself un-bored at the class. =D [/color]
PekingKira
» n00b
1969-12-31

Me Honestly im bulling my classmate LOL :lol: :arrow: Also making Tripping to my teacher w/ the help of my classmate :lol:
Cielers001
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

me,sleeping,bulling some my classmates LOL :lol: :lol: flirting w/ my girl classmate :D =D =D
x avie x
» n00b
1969-12-31

eating, talking with my seat mates.. :]]
chopstick
» FTalker
1969-12-31

stare outside..the window lol :D
dorkalicious.o1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me ?! i often eat everytime i find it boring .. hahah .. i love eating .. :D
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i read a book.. i even sleep... (it was even algebra subject!) :lol:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Like my idol, Shikamaru, ...Sleep (shh, don't tell my teachers!)..or watch the clouds...or sometimes draw. I have to maintain my "top-of-the-schoool" status..But what's weird is that if I don't listen to a subject, I get As in my tests!!
miish.tawa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

looking outside. i sit beside the window.
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

same here. i force my self to listen, usually when the subject is math and history coz i need to learn from it. but when boredome really strikes and i can't control it. i listen to some music. /headphones on/ and when i was in highschool, i told one of our teacher that it was just a decoration, that i don't really listen during our classes. all she don't know is that i do listen.
tinn30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]oooh ..[/align] [align=center] :arrow: texting[/align] [align=center] :arrow: reminiscing[/align] [align=center] :arrow: soundtriping[/align] [align=center]:arrow: anything[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:45

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy