• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

Sleep, doodle, chat. \:D/
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

Reading Random Books haha
kiemx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I make a little conversation with my seatmate. :xixi:
SvperGirl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i sleep or doodle random things.
Christianne
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

daydream, sleep, doodle, being absent minded, looking at our books, review(?), eat, chat, itouch,ds -good thing im at the last row :p
soul23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i also force myself to listen
dix
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Sleep, text, eat or doodle. :D:D
-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm.. i do? yeah sleep.. TLE.. aurg.. it's killing me if i keep listening to her..
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

transferring seat then chit chat with my buddies about anime :xixi:
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I doodle at the back of my notebook !! Then later I was being called by my teacher to answer her boring question and I was like 0.o hahahaha
Nox
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[font=arial][color=#FFB6C1]text and do some sketches XD[/color][/font]
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I chat with somebody :D or draw whatever on my notebook. or sleep..whichever's the most convenient for me at the time XD
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Go on my iPhone and check Facebook or play some random app. :lol3:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I sleep without knowing. :lol3: Our teacher allows us to sleep, not just to interrupt the class.
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sleep mostly, listen to ipod or do some other hw from other class :run2:
BOOKWORM C3
» n00b
1969-12-31

i talk to whoever's near. :lol3::lol3:
ken17
» n00b
1969-12-31

surf the net with my phone.. or ill just sleep without me being notice by my boring prof..

Last edited by ken17 (2010-05-12 15:09:34)

memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i keep on texting and eating while the teacher is keep on discussing his boring subject.
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Doodling :D:D:D or sleeping :) or talk to my seatmates :P haha!
dix
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Bored? Go out of the room and have my early break. Haha. =D=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:30

[ 11 queries - 0.578 second ]
Privacy Policy