• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

jaine_10.
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

most op da time, i try to WHILE chatting with my seatmate... or sleep, i mean, take a nap.. or i use my fone... or drop-a-call to my special him.. haha. aun.. i also do a LOT of scribbles and playing with my notebooks... :D i also daydream., or do some stories... ANYTHING just to let time pass by..

Last edited by jaine_10. (2008-10-19 13:24:11)

Lala197
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

mostly drawing anime characters and scribbles :lol: and also daydreaming =D (Just make sure the teacher doesn't notice! lol)
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Texting! hahaha! GM GM GM GM! Lobat =D
yeng_sakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: Texting :arrow: chit chat with friends :arrow: annoy the person you hate. buhhaha =D :D:thumbsup:
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

well it's sembreak! but during a boring class I chat with my seatmate I draw/ doodle in my notebook
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] doodle in my handy dandy [i] notebook [/i][/b][/align] ;] ;) :lol:
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b] [color=blue] If teh class is boring? Usually go out and stay @ the cafeteria.. :D [/color] [/b]
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wah.,., turn on my mp4 and hope my teacher doesn't notice.,.,wah
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

right now I don't listen and just talk to people :D
aeonflux23
» n00b
1969-12-31

when the class gets boring,i sometimes drift to sleep.my teacher doesn`t notice me because the one in front of me is quite fat [LUCKY!ok ok i`m sorry!] :lol: alternatives are talk to the one beside me,draw doodles on my notebook,or do something more productive,which also makes me go to sleep.. :lol:
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sleep :D:D:D:D
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

txting. SLEEPiNG :D :penguin:
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i'm eating :] and sometime i'm making noise :]
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Drawing, sleeping, texting and lollipoping. . hehe. . i mean, eating lollipop :D [spoiler]i [b]always[/b] bring lollipop to school everyday!! :lol::lol:[/spoiler]
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

awww. texting, sleeping, chatting, eating, munching, psping (psp haha), playing sos (all time favorite haha) =D
gensoh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sleeping.. and texting..
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]uhmmm...[/b] :arrow:soundtip :arrow:chitchat :arrow:make assignments for the next subjects :arrow:draw some stuffs and animate some names :arrow:make fun of teachers :D :arrow:eat chocolates if i have some :arrow:text if I'm unli :arrow:go out of the classroom secretly yeah! I think that's it! It's boring and I need to do those stuffs! Weee!
LenYuuki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm just drawing ^^ but ... my class never boring ! ^^ always noisy
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

talking with my stmate also wrting anything
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ahhm..!chatting with my seatmates,texting,taking pictures with mah clasmates,and taking stolen shots to our inocents teachers..!=D[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:53

[ 11 queries - 0.098 second ]
Privacy Policy