• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

fragileheart
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

-drawing.. -playing with my pen -chatting with my seatmate:thumbsup: or sometimes i go out in class and be back for the attendance..nyak!
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Jst text my pals. =D [/b][/font]
aicullen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#ff6699][b]sleep or read. 'that' teacher don't mind us anyways.. XD[/b][/color]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Draw. Scribble. Doodle. And whatever you call these kinds of stuffs.
vhanvenalle
» n00b
1969-12-31

ah?? i when class is bored i usually slept at the corner where no one can se me :D
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

txt. call. surf the web on my phone. and walk away den go around the school and look up for my friends...
Girlygirl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

draw on my desk :thumbsup:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sleeping. . . writing something that could enters my mind. . . pen chat works in any place. . . stare anyone with no intention. . . reading, read, read whatever that is available. . . mindreading. . . drawing. . . listening gossips while sleeping. . . solving some equations, riddles, mind boggling activities. . .
lhadiie.ghe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

` just texting .. ` sometimes talking to my classmates .. ` many times i caught myself daydreaming !! wahahah :D ` often times playing with my pals or laughing out loud !! :lol:
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah.. and i sleep//haha xd
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Draw sumthing. :) [/b][/font]
KyntzLui
» FTalker
1969-12-31

talk to my seatm8 =D:thumbsup:
cydrax_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

drawing the face of my professor...the txt my friends... :eh:
dr_ren
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: Sleeping :arrow: Texting :arrow: Surfing the web on my phone. :arrow: Talk to my Seatmate..
chia_cxi_le
» n00b
1969-12-31

texting[only in chinese classes coz the teacher's won't notice] doodle[on backpages of notebooks or books or even my hand] sleep[only in chinese classes coz the teacher's won't notice and with a hanky to cover half of my face =D] daydream :redface: talk to any1 hus available
PURPLEaDDiiCC
» FTalker
1969-12-31

TALK !! .. LOiTER & TEASE any body !!
KIMMMY
» n00b
1969-12-31

doodling on my notebook :eh:
taqi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sleep :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

UuUuhHhMm Write and write =):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:26

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy