• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

reehna2008
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

staring outside the room's window. (outside: the house of the famous brutus and betty , they're now gone. huhhu.. goats. haha) :wallbash: kill the prof! :lol:
anaid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

sleeping is the best. :D
khaye07_kristine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me??? i talk and talk...=)
chia_cxi_le
» n00b
1969-12-31

in a boring class... :arrow:[b]i try to take a nap[/b] :arrow:[b]not listen to d teacher[/b] :arrow:[b]make non-sense drawings[/b] :arrow:[b]make fun of pictures(especially in chinese class[/b] :D:D:D
umekosasaki
» n00b
1969-12-31

[u][b]doodling anything in my notebook :DD or sometimes.. SLEEPING :DD[/b][/u]
aZahgurL2008
» n00b
1969-12-31

:eh:hmm.. [i][b]chatting[/b][/i] wit my seatmates, or [b][i]doodle out my boredom..[/i][/b]:eh:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i day dream. hehehehe
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

chatting with phone :lol:
x avie x
» n00b
1969-12-31

chatting.... :rolleyes: taking pictures .. yeee.. reading books. listening music...
imnotdyann
» n00b
1969-12-31

chatting with my classmate and sometimes texting I also interfere with the teacher. hahaha :)) Daydreaming too lol. :D
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i usually sleep or daydreaming ..
lhadiie.ghe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me ? im just pretending that im listening but really not i talk to my seatmate and discuss something else .. and when the teacher goes around we will stop our discussion and pretend that we understands what he/she is teaching .. blah blah .. =|
temaTema
» n00b
1969-12-31

i always sleeping when the class is so boring.:D:D
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we ate chicha namely, [i]Boy Bawang![/i]:D
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Drawing, Eating([i]secretly[/i], lettering en chatting.
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

sleep tight hahaha
hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: talking to my seatmate...:lol: hahaha,,,..,.

Last edited by hannah_rhia19 (2008-09-15 05:25:09)

nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

txting... and chatting with my seat mate.., but I stiLL have to listen.. oh so POOR..
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine? - go to the comfort room - bow my head down and act like reading... but i'm sleeping - act like sick... sick of the lesson..:lol: - ^^
cleeve
» n00b
1969-12-31

Like this...like this...like thisss....=|:penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:11

[ 13 queries - 0.100 second ]
Privacy Policy