• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

japzy
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

Doodle, text, sleep or eat.
T.H.A.N.Z_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

i sleep :) or i doodle some faces :D ahaha
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

sleep :zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:
-ABBEYY.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I talk to my seatmate or do my other homeworks. :lol3:
brown.eyes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I talk with my friends, haha!
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Since we're never allowed to sleep at school, I doodle, text or gossip with my classmates. :lol3::lol3:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- sleep - talk to my seatmates - draw some random anime - open my ym on my cp - sing kpop or jpop songs in my mind :lol3:
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Sleep, Text, Soundtrip, Eat, Go to the canteen.
jziel-chan08
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][i]i fell asleep when the class is boring..or i even imagine a happy thoughts...[/i][/b]:xixi:
trisha_trisha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I doodle, talk to my seatmate, pass notes, use my phone, sleep, stare at the window, pretend that i'm listening even tho im not. Haha. :lol2:
queenie17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]sumtyms [/b], i wl go to da cr until da bell wl rng !
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I srsly do nothing at all, or sometimes I doodle at the flyleaves (is that what you call them?) of the book :lol3:
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Doodle at the back of my notebook. Or sometimes if i'm seated at the back, i take a nap. :eh:
crazy_hydra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

listen to my ipod secretly, reading quotes on my cellphone, chatting with my seatmate, taking pictures, sketching on my notebook or eating! theres so much to do yah know! lols XD

Last edited by crazy_hydra (2010-06-05 06:09:17)

paranoidperfection
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I usually listen to my iPod, secretly. :3 Doodle on my planner, or chat with my bestfriend. :excited:
haru_haru
» n00b
1969-12-31

[font=century gothic]play in my ipod hiding it behind my handkerchief and sometimes draw animes in my textbook :p[/font]
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

texting.
ivyness.oo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

doodle & chat with my classmates.
abbii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sleeping. haha
ivyness.oo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i doodle on my NB. i also go to canteen to eat. :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:26

[ 9 queries - 0.099 second ]
Privacy Policy