• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

Either sleep or talk to a friend. :D Or just listen. :wasted:
Lady_666
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

pass notes and play football (paper) with Johnny and Eddie...
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

iam going to laugh :lol:

Last edited by vetra9 (2009-01-28 01:09:53)

anette16
» FTalker
1969-12-31

draw weird stuff on my lecture notebook... =D=D
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I tend to do my hobby at that time, I do the doodle stuff :excited:
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

eat and sleep especially during English and TLE time :)
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:point: talk :point: eat :point: draw :point: sleep :zzz:
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sometimes sleep, sometimes draw or write something.. or chit chat with my friends or seatmates..
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Draw something in the back of my books or notebooks. Ahaha.
kirakirashiya
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Doodle. Look at the teacher as if you've UNDERSTOOD everything he said. Continue doodling. XD
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I doodle. I remember drawing street foods in my notebook before :lol3:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'd rather sleep .
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Boring? Sleeeeeeeeeep, iPod, Doodle something anywhere. :lol3: Text. Cut Class. :lol3: I do this every subject. :lol3:
LemY
» FTalker
1969-12-31

chatting and sleeping ...
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Sleep, chat, take pictures. :lick:
adrienneson
» FTalker
1969-12-31

happy thoughts... :cool:
abbii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

eat, chat, stare outside, write something at the back of my notebook but most of d tym i'm sleeping :D
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Chat with my seatmate, doodle on my notebook or recall my notebooks.
ijahcamille
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

chat,chat,chat with seatmates. doodle,doodle,doodle. =D
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]SLEEP[/b] is my hobby during boring class. :d
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:16

[ 9 queries - 0.106 second ]
Privacy Policy