• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

take pictures, text and the best of all.. [b]sleep.[/b] ahaha!=D=D=D
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

i chat with my seatmate... and/or answer my books... i also listen to my teacher...
icarushkii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

chatting with seatmate or txting. hehe. cant sleep coz teacher might caught me :lol:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

weee i lurve sleeping during boring class..~!! x]
doki_doki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sleep yea i do that but the don't get caught :lol: cause i keep my book in front of me :P:eh::eh:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sleeping. :lol: Lacking, eh. :lol:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

in a boring class? well, honestly, i [b]sleep.[/b] or i will talk to my friends.. like that.. :D
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] drawing doodles! [/b] :D
bunnykittie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

drawing!...:):thumbsup:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I do alot of things in a boring class , like text , call my friends up , get online and girly stuff.
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Oh me? Well. Chatting with seatmates, haha, using cellphone... xD
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

during boring classes??? ahahaha... i usually become a nuisance to my seatmate... ('coz i become very noisy and i'll open up off-topic issues) hahaha... i pity my seatmate...tsk..tsk.. waaaahhh.. >>[b]sorry, HONOR![/b] :eh::eh::eh: ahahaha... sometimes,,, ONLY SOMETIMES,,, i fall asleep... :thumbsdown::thumbsdown: ahahaha...
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

wahahaha... sleeping but i always vandalize in our desk.... DRAWING!!!!!
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

em sleeping, and alwaysz talking to my seatmates. jeje. :paranoid:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Sleeping[/b] of cz~ But usually I'll never take chance 2 sleep in the class~~:wallbash: so I go seat by seat~ walking around my class~~ Until my teacher scold me~=D Quite Naughty~ hehe~~:D
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]im playing games in my fone..!! haha sumtym.. uhMm.. txting. haha chatting wif my mates.. lol :lol:[/b] [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/qo60dw.jpg[/img][/align]
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

just chatting w/ my friends and sleeping;):P
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

text. or [b]sleep[/b]. :smoke::smoke:
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

txting and going out of the classroom with mah other classmtes... and smoke outside the school!! argh!! miss those days...
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i pretend to take notes but actually i am doing a caricature or a chibi of the teacher or classmate. haha sometimes my frndz do paper talking :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:50

[ 9 queries - 0.147 second ]
Privacy Policy