• ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

[quote=JOEVEiiTOH]ME? I SLEEP EVENTHOUGH THE TEACHER IS TALKING!!! SSsSssHHhhHH[/quote] me too.. :D:thumbsup: my teacher just caught me sleeping yesterday in her class.. hopefully, im not scolded.. =D
synthe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

i DOoDLE.. :D i can sell them when i grow up.. LOL
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=JOEVEiiTOH]ME? I SLEEP EVENTHOUGH THE TEACHER IS TALKING!!! SSsSssHHhhHH[/quote] sweetie, no [b]sTiCky[/b] caps allowed... must follow the rules first before posting. =):thumbsup: [i][b]@T:[/b][/i] daydreaming, drawing, SLEEPING, vandalizing and again SLEEPING.. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by khuleht (2008-12-07 13:25:31)

KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: sleep :arrow: sound 3p :arrow: chit-chat :D :D :D
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]well, if boredom strkez,, mii and miiamigos well pass notes, or ill draw, daydream, we'll piatos game our teacher[yup, just like in the comercial, were they put naughty jokes about other ppl.haha] ill soundtrip in my ipod., ill write some songs, make some quotes go to the cr many many times or sometimes, SLEEP. haha[/align]

Last edited by x.XpandANimoriEX.x (2008-12-09 00:19:33)

ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

trying to focus... but, if it doesn't work.., just hope d'class will end..., [b]soon[/b] :) n still keep respecting 2 our teacher.. :)
ijahcamille
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

-- sleep or disturb my classm8s ;']]
el-OH-vee-EE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]a big [b]NO![/b] i only sleep or interfere the discussion && wen my teacher is strict && cannot interfere wit it, i only sketch him/her :D [/align]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

vandals. =D especially on the arm chair. =D:thumbsup:
chain_gang_cena
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sleeping always =D
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Boring class??...chat with my seatm8s... writing in my notbuk...likde depressions...:)
jddrulez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me..?? put my earphones & listen to music or chat & make fun wid my Classmates... hahhaha... ----------------- or else, if the subject is boring but major... i force my self to listen intently.... hahahhah.... :thumbsup:
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

1. [b]chat[/b] - my seatmates are all girls that's why we chat a lot even when we have a teacher. Kind of makes our teacher so red in anger 2. [b]doodle[/b] - when my seatmate wants to listen, I usually doodle. I love to draw or write whatever lyrics of songs I love. 3. [b]text[/b] - I usually GT(group text)my feelings during class then send it to my classmates. That's one way to chat if your teacher wants you to be quiet .. 4. [b]sleep[/b] - when I have no other choices, I sleep. Hey, she's really boring that's why ..
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

sometimes i sketch and sometimes i sleep and sometimes i talk to my "friends"
Lychee :3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

- Chat with my friends. - Texting .x3 - Sleeping - is the best! :lol:
vintageLOVE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

chatting with my seatmates.. haha.. but sometimes i sleep..
niichan
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]well im not boring if im school coz i always looking him and have many friends so,i dont feel boring we just having fun:D and haha hihi[/align]
velerry4
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i always went to my bestfriend class..enjoy sharing stories and laugh :lol: [/b] [align=center][img]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll79/velerry/Dtepijln-1.gif[/img][/align]
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Sleep, play Text Twist or surf the net using Opera mini. :D
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sleeping..... but sometimes i go out from my classroom.... :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I know a lot of us experienced or are currently experiencing super boring classes. So what do you usually do during these situations? ---------- Me? I force my self to listen every now and then while

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:24

[ 10 queries - 0.115 second ]
Privacy Policy