• ARCHIVES 
  • » credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

Pages: 12345678..8

credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

frostmourne_05
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNER[/b] with the url of the image you want to put...then paste the entire code on your compiled css codes. [spoiler]/* BANNER */ #navigation {border-width: 5px;border-color: #HEX COLOR!important;border-style: solid!important;;background:url('URL_OF_BANNER') no-repeat;width: [color=red]???px[/color] ! important;height: [color=red]???px[/color] ! important;background-position: center center; } #navLang { display: none; } #navigation div { background-color:transparent! important; background-image:none; color:transparent !important ; font-size:10pt! important; height:10pt! important; color:#FFFFFF;} #marketing_bg { display:none; } #search { display:none; } #search form { display:none; } #mainnav {display: none; } #subnav { display:none; } #navdivider { display:none; } .banner_ad_fix { display:none; }[/spoiler] if you want to have borders in your banner use this...follow the instructions: replace this part in the banner css code: <">with this one to have a border: <">upload the css file on a hosting site(like ripway)... edit the [color=red]red[/color] part with the height and width of your banner view my profile for preview. :eh: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/11610748[/url] [b]UPDATED[/b] just a little tip :eh: if you want your banner look large,try resizing it on this site...[url]http://www.lunapic.com[/url]...this site is an online image editor good for editing your banners etc...:eh: [b]BOTH WORKS IN IE AND FIREFOX[/b] *[b]mods please edit my code if there are things that are needed to be edited thank you[/b] =) please move this to Cascading Style Sheets section =)

Last edited by frostmourne_05 (2008-11-24 00:35:14)

emoshau
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

nice thx man..!! now i know.. :lol: :thumbsup:
frostmourne_05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

no problem dude...just tell me if it doesn't work...i'll edit it :eh:

Last edited by frostmourne_05 (2007-08-10 02:54:54)

emoshau
» n00b
1969-12-31

nothing happens.. huhu :cry:
wink_wink
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha thx! =) its kinda working but my pic's in the wrong size... what's the normal size of a banner?can someone help me?! pls pls..?? p.s. Thanks for the code! :D
ralfz
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool code
bry
» n00b
1969-12-31

san po nilalagay yung code [quote][color=orange]Please post in english[/color][/quote]

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-08-10 08:01:29)

diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@frostmourne since when you started posting tricks and tuts :D
slaver_kingz
» n00b
1969-12-31

hirap nmn [quote][color=orange]Please post in english[/color][/quote]

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-08-10 08:02:14)

sara714
» n00b
1969-12-31

good thing u posted it again, the topic was locked before, i think. :eh:
hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=slaver_kingz]hirap nmn[/quote] Ahem.. Kuya.. This Forum Is Internation We're Required To Speak In English :eh: @topic Thanks For Sharing!!
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

not bad carl nice work pal keep on sharing codes :thumbsup:

Last edited by cip6192 (2007-08-10 06:58:06)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i thouht this trick was posted already by ephe?? :O eniweizz. tnx for sharin. =|
emoshau
» n00b
1969-12-31

its working now on my profile man thx!! =)
frostmourne_05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@diabolicious this is my first post heheh :eh:
aprilsoocool
» n00b
1969-12-31

it doesnt appear..why? i pasted tis code on my media box &&#x23;x3c;script type="text/javascript" src="http://h1.ripway.com/aprilgarmie15/baner.js">&&#x23;x3c;/script> why is that its not working?huhuhuhu
acreaver7
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think i saw this b4.... hmm nvm, btw thnks 4 sharing..
frostmourne_05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@aprilsocool let me see ur code
ff7ff8ff9
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i save it as a js extension?? hmmmp.,,.
frostmourne_05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the 1st code is really for js extension....the other one is for your css so you just paste it on your compiled css codes :eh:

Last edited by frostmourne_05 (2007-08-12 20:04:31)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:17

[ 11 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy