• ARCHIVES 
  • » credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

Pages: 1..12345678

credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

leonard021
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

[align=center][b]Thnzz for sharing[/b][/align] [align=center][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar130831-4.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j256/galaxy_01/dnote_sig.gif[/img][/align]
lingva01
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

it doesnt appear. T_T
frostmourne_05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

check your codes....don't tell me it doesn't work coz i'm using this as of now =)
jed0081
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx for sharing nce one
jed0081
» n00b
1969-12-31

whaaaaaaaaaa i toht that this is a js. but its okey itss working any way plsss visit my FS [url]www.friendster.com/jed81[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:33

[ 14 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy