• ARCHIVES 
  • » credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

Pages: 12345678..8

credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

simplyjim
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

I tried it but my banner was too small. should i make any adjustments? can u do it for me? i'm not good with this. :(
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

Try also using my code... the css that ezil posted on his tutorial for flash banner... both looks good on IE and firefox... just don't exceed the width more than 800... you can tweak it also at ur liking just add other css or js on ur files... see my profile for preview... :eh:
andrewijaya
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i` ll try...ice job... :thumbsup:
KrankyKrank
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahhh!!! This really works!!!! You guys ROCK!
KaGe
» n00b
1969-12-31

This is COOL..
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx 4 sharing dis!.. kip it up!... :D
HiP.CONiA
» n00b
1969-12-31

dude kinda' hard to used !! can you teach me how ??
frans212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=frostmourne_05]credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: here's the code..save this as .js in your notepad... <">here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNER[/b] with the url of the image you want to put...then paste the entire code on your compiled css codes. <">upload the js file on a hosting site(like ripway)... next,put the direct url(ex.http://www.blahblah.com/blah.jpg) of the uploaded file(the js file) on the js extension code...here's the js extension code... <">replace the [b]"JS URL HERE"[/b] with the [b] URL of your banner.js[/b] then copy the edited js extension code and paste it on your media box together with the codes that you already have. view my profile for preview. :eh: [url]http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=11610748[/url] [b]UPDATED[/b] just a little tip :eh: if you want your banner look large,try resizing it on this site...[url]http://www.lunapic.com[/url]...this site is an online image editor good for editing your banners etc...:eh:[/quote] nice poting broo =) keep up the good attitude :D :D :D go ...........go..............go.......... :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
clein
» n00b
1969-12-31

wooo.. its hard for mE to do.. its not working ... further pls... thnX
jomuel405
» n00b
1969-12-31

not workin on my prof...... :cry:
jotep_x24
» n00b
1969-12-31

what do u mean by compiled css codes??? I dont get that thing..
jotep_x24
» n00b
1969-12-31

will u ahm.. combine js file with css... ah im really confused.. T_T
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

the css doent work on my friendster.....huhuhuh :cry: :( :(
neyyy
» n00b
1969-12-31

what's the size of the banner??
ladyfreak07
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love it!it workz.. tanx a lot!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
mdirwan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think there is a short code for this one rite.. btw thanks for sharing.. =)
killuayuy
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing

Last edited by killuayuy (2007-08-20 04:37:58)

frostmourne_05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@hsmcy[/b] where did you put the CSS??? [b]@neyyy[/b] the size of the banner depends on you :eh:
altrax09
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]un nka gawa ako banner pro bkit me kulag puti prin sa taas????
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:48

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy