• ARCHIVES 
  • » credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

Pages: 12345678..8

credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

cip6192
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

to [b]altrax09[/b] follow the rule no.2 [b]2. Don't use language other than English (except in Regional Boards).[/b] read the whole rules here :arrow: http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules and for your problem read the css extension [url]http://theftalk.com/t1879-save-extension-file-host-site....html[/url]
yoyomi000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

how can i put border on it?
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]Please post in english[/quote]
intelligentpork
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice but i think there is more easy way but it needs flash you can layer a banner with flash click links to see what i mean :ninja:
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

try to follow this tutorial on how to make a sliding banner [url]http://theftalk.com/t8256-%5BAug.26-Update%5D-SLIDE-NAVIGATION-%28banner%29.html[/url]
frostmourne_05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@ yoyomi[/b] edit this part of the banner css code... <">replace it with this if you want borders in it... <">

Last edited by frostmourne_05 (2007-08-27 23:04:23)

free4mark
» n00b
1969-12-31

oi oi oi RJ @@@ !!!! nyehehehe ako ito c mark =) =) =) =) =) :D
frostmourne_05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

speak english lol hehehe :eh:
sasuke101
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmm...its not working on my profile..only the top portion where shown... take a look... http://profiles.friendster.com/kurtmerkell
~Gothic Nedd~
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice poh..
frostmourne_05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@sasuke101 i cant see ur banner...show me the image of the banner...=) i'll try to edit the code don't worry
strengthloyalty
» n00b
1969-12-31

you can also use this code.... <">just put some css properties in it and you can also edit the padding...like 170px..180px..

Last edited by strengthloyalty (2007-09-23 23:23:56)

pj16pat
» n00b
1969-12-31

bro when i use the js.ex the only visible part in my banner is the top... why?
sasuke101
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is my banner... [img]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/kurtmerkell/1188298086834132.gif[/img]
corbinbacksunday
» n00b
1969-12-31

i can't save it in about me section.... when i save it the code is gone... help.... i wont work... help
kaystee
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing! :)
frostmourne_05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@corbinbacksunday i've updated the js extension so no more problem in pasting it on [b]about me[/b] :thumbsup:
baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how can i make the nav visible?? :question:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=baklaako]how can i make the nav visible?? :question:[/quote] not sure which code you mean, here are all the different css codes I have for top of the screen. <">
baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i mean how can i make it visible,, like the home,, my profile,, friends..etc.. i want it to be visible in the bottom part of the banner,, not above,, not below,,but in the banner..help me..plz.. :D :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:22

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy