• ARCHIVES 
  • » credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

Pages: 1..12345678

credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

annikka
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

yes! banner codes successful...but the problem is the alignment. what is the code to center the banner?
annikka
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

waaaaaahhhhh..... :wallbash: :wallbash: banner works but i didnt notice...my main nav disappear.... pls help... :crybaby:
lollyta
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]@annikka[/b] Pls avoid double posting. [quote]#navigation { background:url([b]'PASTE UR URL HERE'[/b]) no-repeat;background-position: center center; height:[b]XXX[/b]px ! important; opacity:0.90! important; -moz-opacity:0.90! important; filter:alpha(opacity=90)! important; } #logo { float: right !important; position:relative;right:[b]YYY[/b]px; position:relative;top:[b]XXX[/b]px; } #ads_2_3 { display:none; } #navigation div { background-image:url('none') !important; background-color:transparent ! Important ; } #marketing_bg { display:none; } #search { display:none; } #search form { display:none; } #subnav { display:none; } #mainnav {display:none; } #navdivider { display:none; } .banner_ad_fix { display:none; } }[/quote] [b]XXX [/b]= height [b]YYY [/b]= width -=This will help you to center ur Banner=- about the nav. Its just the way it goes.. without the nav. I myself still configuring it out. LOL :D Hope this help you. :)
frostmourne_05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

try using my code for custom navigation in your shoutout... =)
$pyder
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow... nice
vhon_skyy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice work pal
rinna
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=frostmourne_05]no problem dude...just tell me if it doesn't work...i'll edit it :eh:[/quote] hi, ahhm i know u wouldn't want to poonfed da pipol here but it wont work on my profile and i'm really dying to personalized my banner that's why i'm asking for your help. will you please edit my code?:=) could you? :wow: :wow:

Last edited by rinna (2008-03-29 15:12:15)

hikari™16
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]wow.. nice one... :thumbsup: ;)[/b]
dora_hater
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]phew. At last. I did it. Haha! :))[/b]:lol::lol:
xyayx
» n00b
1969-12-31

does this work on a gif image?? i need an answer pleease cause my gif banner is not working....:retard:
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xyayx]does this work on a gif image?? i need an answer pleease cause my gif banner is not working....:retard:[/quote] yes., it works wid .gif files... how did u apply it?... chek ur extrnal file & ur linker ;)
xyayx
» n00b
1969-12-31

it works now... thanks! :D
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yah it really works of FF.. thanks
jess_lin
» n00b
1969-12-31

Cool! This code work perfectly well for me! nice work!:cool:
aleen_chanz
» n00b
1969-12-31

works perfect.. but anybody can help me.. with the main navigator please... coz its disappeared.. :crybaby:
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice your topic...... thanks for sharing............. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
8tso
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code ! tnx for sharin=)
RichmondDarkrai
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yeah I answered My Problem TNX =):thumbsup:
paul_garci1102
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey... Ive tried to put a flash banner on my friendster but it dont appear ive tried every codes available here on forum but nothings happen... can you please help me what to do.. =:crybaby:
shatteredsilence
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:33

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy