• ARCHIVES 
  • » credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

Pages: 112345678..8

credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

nce code!!!! :thumbsup: :eh: :thumbsup:
sasuke101
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

uhmm...i made my banner yet its still the same... only the top part where shown... this is my banner... [img]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/kurtmerkell/1188298086834132.gif[/img] can someone help me??
kazz222
» n00b
1969-12-31

dis is what i'm looking for...tnx hope iw works...
corbinbacksunday
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the code... it's working now in my profile... thanks frost...
frostmourne_05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@sasuke101 refer to this site [url]http://theftalk.com/t7694-Complete-Compilation-Codes%21.html[/url] just add the codes in your css that you need there in that site together with my code =)

Last edited by frostmourne_05 (2007-09-08 02:50:00)

ellehcsim0228
» n00b
1969-12-31

could you post a banner for my friendster???
ellehcsim0228
» n00b
1969-12-31

could you do that for me????plz...
frostmourne_05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm...sure just give me the image you want as your banner...but next time please try to do it yourself ayt =)
szilv3r27
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]hey CLOUD,[/b] :| I got yer great banner code working, and it seems the newly updated js script didn't work for me so i used the old one, :rolleyes: ... I have one problem! I don't have the navigation thingy so its so hard for me to.. navigate... can you give me a link for slide or flash navigation? or anything because i dont like the default navi of friendster... thnx
ynaffit22
» n00b
1969-12-31

I DON'T GET IT! HUHU!! :crybaby: CAN ANYBODY HELP ME PLEASE?? HUHU!! :crybaby: I REALLY WANT TO CUZTOMIZED MY PAGE BUT I CAN'T!! HUHU!!
carlysle
» n00b
1969-12-31

how do you add back the navigation??? like home my profile.. etc... :D i erased #mainnav { display:none; } .... now the main nav is displayed but its on top of the banner... how do i edit this??? tnx.. :)

Last edited by carlysle (2007-09-13 08:42:37)

pampy917
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey thx!!
pampy_loves_lia
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice code!! thx!!
KyO
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D so cool...
olympianz_sky
» n00b
1969-12-31

how big shoud the image be? :wallbash: suggestions on whats the best size for FS banner! thanks
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Cool i like it!![/b]
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:D works on mine. thx so much!
olympianz_sky
» n00b
1969-12-31

waaaa where can i find how to make banner in IE?im not using firefox :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :wallbash: :wallbash:
.:pls.helpme:.
» n00b
1969-12-31

mmm... can anybody tell me... wat length n weight should be da banner? :)
SuGarCaNdy_02
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow! nice code! i'll use dis! keEp it up!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

Pages: 112345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:30

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy