• ARCHIVES 
  • » credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

Pages: 1..123456788

credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

im using IE it didnt work :crybaby:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

this code works in IE and FIREFOX but if u want to get the code that work for IE only. see this :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t2341-Personalized-logo.html[/url]
nitrogen013
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx f0r the c0des.. i really like it..
rockwell07
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow.. ahahah... nice code!!.. it works on my profile.. ahahah... thx for sharing this code.. :D :thumbsup:
tumal01
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow your really cool men! i just viewed your profile and i was speechless i envy your profile very much and i wish i can make one hahahahaha...
tumal01
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm by the way where is the banner?! sory noob here dont know the parts of the frendster yet!?
flipsylvia23
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wallbash: how??i dont get it, its not working.waaa :crybaby: i dont know how to use diz site eaither.lol. pinky_gurl12@yahoo.com email me pls. i want to hev a banner on my profilee....=(
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=tumal01]hmm by the way where is the banner?! sory noob here dont know the parts of the frendster yet!?[/quote] this is the banner... [quote][img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t74/shy19/Untitled-4.jpg[/img][/quote] jz view the link he gave in the 1st post., so u'll see the whole preview :P [b] pls. read the forum rules :paranoid: avoid double posting :wasted: [/b] (jz edit ur previous post if u forgt to include somthing :eh: ) [i][b] frostmourne_05 [/b], i hope u dont mind..ur using it as ur preview anywy., & i dont hav one in my proffy so i used urs.. :lol: [/i]

Last edited by sHy19 (2007-11-04 07:57:21)

rhodemar82
» n00b
1969-12-31

its working. tnx nice code =) =) =) :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
emokiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for this nice code
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

PLS delete this post [b]sorry for double posting., i 4got i was the last one hir :crybaby: :crybaby: [/b]

Last edited by sHy19 (2007-11-06 15:29:46)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=olympianz_sky]waaaa where can i find how to make banner in IE?im not using firefox :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :wallbash: :wallbash:[/quote] it is sed that dis s for [b] ie and ff [/b] [quote=frostmourne_05]credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNER[/b] with the url of the image you want to put...then paste the entire code on your compiled css codes. <">if you want to have borders in your banner use this...follow the instructions: replace this part in the banner css code: <">with this one to have a border: <">upload the js file on a hosting site(like ripway)... for the extension,refer to this site:[url]http://theftalk.com/t2044-Save-.js%28JavaScript%29-extension-your-profile.%5BSUPER-LATEST-UPDATE%5D.html[/url] view my profile for preview. :eh: [url]http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=11610748[/url][/quote] im jz a li'l confused hir.., first ur saying its a [b]css[/b] code., den ur saying upload it as [b]js[/b] :/ :paranoid:

Last edited by sHy19 (2007-11-06 15:30:03)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

its not working in my profile :drool:
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]its not working in my profile :drool:[/quote] it worked on mine [i](jz not the borders =D )[/i] :eh:

Last edited by sHy19 (2007-11-22 00:14:47)

nurfara
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx 4 the code. its working. =)
.-.juliro:eulie.-.
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks!!!! :D
syntheticdarknesz
» n00b
1969-12-31

a little help coz im a noob here .. where can i find that compiled css code that u were saying ?
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=syntheticdarknesz]a little help coz im a noob here .. where can i find that compiled css code that u were saying ?[/quote] u hav to create first an extrnal css... to know how to make, save & upload it [url=http://theftalk.com/t2376-Linker-Generator-ArchAngell.html][b]GO HERE[/b][/url] =)
n0stalgic_cHic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Oh cool :D I've been looking for this code. thnx a lot :D kudos to ya =)
Miyuki1017
» n00b
1969-12-31

Tnx 4 sharing..!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » credits:kuya ephemeral and cip... :eh: [b]requirement:[/b] 1.common sense 2.follow the instructions well :eh: 3.[b]NO SPOONFEEDING[/b] here's the code for the css...just replace the [b]URL OF BANNE

Pages: 1..123456788

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:21

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy