• ARCHIVES 
  • » (I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

(I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

(I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: (I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

You know i'm not spazz,,LOL but if i'm pissed off,, i'll scream very loud until you see my nerves on my neck..
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: (I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

Yeap we have a thread like this on the [url=http://theftalk.com/t2164-Anong-ginagawa-galit-ka....html]Philippines section[/url]. But this is okay since this is the English version. Back to topic. ;) What I do is, I watch movies, or listen to music. It helps to when you go out and shop.
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Playing Dota or else :wow:
blueflux
» n00b
1969-12-31

kill..kill..kill..kill.. :evil: haha..nah..kiddin.. actually there was a time i was really pissed off..and i can't do anything for it.. so i drove around the city all night til dawn....listening to music in my car so loud....and stopping by places which has good view...and drop some place and eat some street food i'd find...then the last stop was on a very quiet place near the boulevard like place.....and when sun starts to appear...i went home and sleep all day...when i woke up...i'm smiling again..wahahaa..yah it was stupid..but it worked though... =)

Last edited by blueflux (2007-08-29 05:44:46)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

well for me i throw something in the wall like things example my cellphone if not cellphone my psp :mad: lol hahahahah there is a time i'm playing final fantasy 7 there is a point of the game that makes me really pissed off i threw the controller on the wall and after that i turn off my ps and then go outside to buy a new freakin controller :retard:
BaNaNaLiE
» n00b
1969-12-31

If i'm pissed off?? you don't wanna get too close to me coz i'll do anything and i don't care if i hurt you.
wasted
» n00b
1969-12-31

if im pissed off?i usually scream out loud some foul words :lol: and also throw things on the wall,but now i realized that it's not a good thing to do :wasted: cause the last time im pissed off,i threw my cellphone on the wall *that was my 5th cellphone.. :disgust: now i don't have a cellphone cause my parents don't want to buy me a cellphone anymore ,their reason is im just always wrecking it :lol:
blueflux
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=BaNaNaLiE]If i'm pissed off?? you don't wanna get too close to me coz i'll do anything and i don't care if i hurt you.[/quote] owwzzz???? :lol: whats the perimeter range from you if your pissed off??? =D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I am the type who can get violent when really really angry. :paranoid: Sometimes I am afraid of myself on what I can do.
Amai Elie
» n00b
1969-12-31

I punch the person who's nearest to me. Or when I'm home, I open my photoshop and doodle while I listen to music.
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i dont know haha
girlyelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Hmm,, i talk really fast and them my face turns red and then i scream. I also cry sometimes. :evil: [/b]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i threw my servant at the wall she died
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I Punch Someone in the Face ! hahaha Jokeness ... i listen to Michael Buble And Josh Verdes . the pissed of feeling kinda wears off . afterwards :D
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll listen to some emo/screamo songs & writing blog entries w/ many vlugar words. . .i have my enemy list there, wahaha
raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]if i'm pissed off... i'll go to my friends house and take a bath with her!~ lol[/b]
podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

drink! the best!
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I'll look for a train or an airplane, then I'll go wild & scream at it when it gets really noisy :evil: then I do it again =) I think I had to do this yesterday too :disgust:
fiya
» n00b
1969-12-31

Eat chocolates....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » (I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:01

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy