• ARCHIVES 
  • » (I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

(I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: (I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

i do something horrible like putting my cat on the microwave =D

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-21 10:34:44)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: (I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

^ Cool rofl. [b]TOPIC[/b] I'll hit the one who p*ssed me off or do something horrible to them, like revenging. Then I'm not p*ssed anymore hahahahahaha!!!!:lol:
GuRLpUnK
» n00b
1969-12-31

i scream and think of ways i could get my revenge=D=D=D
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

just keep silent.. and wont talk to that person for a day.. heeeheee...
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

talk and talk and talk....
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

do.. something that will make them pissed off.. wahahaha... :wallbash:
chezyka02
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

throw the things that i see like sometimes i hurt my self (its better to hurt urself than others)weird :evil: scream (sometimes) :O cry sometimes....
shongaxxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

i will drink GSM
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]sleep... eat... sleep... hahah! :lol: [/b]
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i say bad words hehehe and then hits the wall if im very angry but if to strangers.. i dont get angry hehe ^_^
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i would be mean to my lil sis and bro =D if im at school, i scream at the person who gets me mad! The last time i did that was at our school newspaper headquarters....
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i take it out on food:D i know they'll lose
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune](I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???[/quote] Awh. I just saw this topic. And suits my situation. Cuz I'm pissed off with some members. :retard: [b]What will you do if you are pissed off??[/b] I'm gonna ban and curse all [i]stupid[/i] members. :kiss:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It depends. Lol. If am pissed of with a member, then i ban-slash-curse them. =D If am pissed with my family members, then i curse them to death (am allowed to do that), i scream on the top of my lungs, bang all our doors and make my little brother cry until he cant breathe! RAWR. If am pissed of with a friend, then i tell them. I dont care if they get mad. I'll stab them with an icepick if they complain. :disgust: -- Honestly, my temper is bad. SUPER. Am a spoiled brat. See? I know that. Haha. I get everything I want. LITERALLY.
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill scream and hit the one who pissed me off. sometimes punch d wall. xDD even though its soo 'aww'. hahaha.
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll just smile at the person who pissed me off then...*wapak!!* i'll make them see stars even in daylight!=D
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i throw my pillows all over my room.. i throw anything i see in my path.. and i sometimes.. i even say nonsense things to the people i see.. i say secrets.. hahhah.. the secrets that are not-so-secret.. like anybody knows it already.. hehe.. i become foul-mouthed.. and shout at the person who pissed me off... hmm. i remember the day when i almost got sent to the discipline officer coz my classmate disrespected my bestfriend.. he said that he wanted a kiss from her.. its just that my bestfriend is sensitive and that's why my blood boiled to the boiling point.. haha.. i foul mouthed and shouted infront of him, and the teachers.. haha..
eun hwa
» n00b
1969-12-31

i will say foul words (murmured :lol:) and i will sleep :D
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i cursed them to death whoever pisses me off :angry:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i flip off anything that pisses me off, unconsciously :retard: one time i was driving, and this girl crossed the highway & i couldn't slow down cause it was a [i]highway[/i]...so when she actually made it through the other side, i rolled down my window & yelled "b*tch you wanna die!?" i didn't know that came out of my mouth, until my bf told me.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » (I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:32

[ 9 queries - 0.087 second ]
Privacy Policy