• ARCHIVES 
  • » (I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

(I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: (I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

listnin' to music or write it ol down in my diary..^^
shin01rain
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: (I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

when im normal pissed: load the table with gsm and hit the videoke! drunken rock in roll! =D when im uber pissed: i run to places so far away, till im breathless, and as far as i need to take a taxi to get back home. :lol:
darkswit83
» n00b
1969-12-31

edit some photos. or just simply listen to music with the ipod :]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[i][b]throw my flipflops on the wall, throw my cellphone at my bed, punch the wall so,so hard and so,so many times until my hands hurt, tell the reason to a friend, stay silent and stare blankly, glare as much as i can, mumble words under my breath and lastly think bad thoughts about the person[/b] (i know tha last one is a bit "maldita")[/i]
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

me too .. i just stay quite ... and i dont speak to anyone ..
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

If I am pissed off? I say a lot of bad words!:evil:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

just take a deep breath and continue what im doing in the first place =)
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

When I'm pissed off, I curse in [u]Japanese[/u]. When I'm really pissed, I break stuff.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when i'm pissed off... i stare at the person i am pissed off as if she will melt. =D
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i say english sayings....and shout.....sometimes...
4ryad1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will kill person who pissed me off.... :D joking l will forgive him/her and if he/she still want to make trouble with me i kill her/him:D im a terrorist =D=D=D:ninja:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when i don't see the person who i am pissed off... i make it obvious that i am. then, i'll do something that will surely pissed him/her off more than i do. =D
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i can slap a face if i am pissed off.. also i throw my things.. sometimes i cry.. ;)
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i shut my mouth. i won't talk to anybody. and expect that i'd not have a good mood the whole day. xD
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i usually stay quiet and try to turn my attention to something else :o
_KiaAsakura_
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'll [b]PWN[/b] that person :3
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I just laugh... :lol:
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

temper tantrums.. mag dadabog me.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i just keep quiet and i try not to talk as much as possible.,so that i won't say anything that i might regret later.,
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm..i fake smiles...hahhaa!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » (I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:54

[ 10 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy