• ARCHIVES 
  • » (I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

(I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: (I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

Just say.. "God Bless"..=)
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: (I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

I will run as far as i could go without worrying if i can find my way back...
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

scream at the top of my lungs... or sketching/drawing.. cause doing what i love to do the most always calms me down!
ladylady
» n00b
1969-12-31

WELL ID BE RATIONAL... GETTING COULD MAKE ME DO THINGS ID REGRET LATER. SO ID PROBABLY GO IN A CORNER... COUNT 1-10.. THINK. AND TAKE ACTIONS. Nway, i found a great way of EARNING DOLLARS in the comforts of my own home just by clicking on ads.Get paid just by viewing websites.REAL PAYCHECKS! just click on this link AND learn how: http://www.neobux.com/?r=girlprowess happy earning!=)
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i don't throw something at the wall .. i hit it. hahahaha :lol: i know that sounds bad, but i guess it's been a habit. my older siblings and dad are pretty hot headed too. my teachers, schoolmates and friends have noticed that too. hahahaha ^^ in baguio i'd even get into fights with taxi drivers hahaha! and i had these recommendation forms for college which asked the teacher "how would you describe this student" they wrote a bunch of stuff + aggressive. ahahaha! not only that, a lot of the lower years from my high school were pretty terified of me. nyahaha ^^ i miss that. hahahahaha!

Last edited by merx7ii (2008-06-21 08:25:46)

doomhz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll yell at some random ppl..=D=D and slam stuff..:lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ haha I usually punch things (inanimate objects), like walls, houses, trees, etc. I've broken some bones doing that, too. :lol: I kinda ignore people when I'm pissed off, too, or if I do talk to them I tend to use lots of bad language. :paranoid:
WaStewAter
» n00b
1969-12-31

When i get pissed, I swear or even insult people.
xmeekyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

shout at a person for no reason.. :retard:

Last edited by xmeekyu (2008-07-03 17:26:55)

black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

me?! i will punch his face (i've done this once) ;)
trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

: i would, could, and might hurt people.. : i cant calm myself down when my temper starts to increase.. : i just tell my friends to calm me down and hold me when they notice im starting to heat up..
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i could hurt also other people, esp the ones who are nearer to me..:evil: then ill find someone i can talk to..=)
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sometimes I don't reply to those who talked to me o_O
amae_14
» n00b
1969-12-31

imma throw my cp .. :lol:
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just throw it to sumone...:lol: :evil: got mad, i'll give him a good JAB. =D her? umm. control it. there r other ways. dont hurt the grl man... i'll hug her tight, vry tight. =D :P
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

just take a very deep breath :lol: and after that ill just continue what im doing :D:thumbsup:
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i just say "thanks for wasting my 60 bloody seconds of my life"
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uhmm.. im gonna tell that person to shut up or else he'll regret it.. harhar
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]I usually try to keep my cool and use my level-headedness to diffuse a situation. When it fails, i go out and try to keep myself calm. If all else fails, i usually punch the wh*re out of the person that pissed me off. Though i don't like that part of me. A moment's satisfaction is a long-term headache tomorrow. [/i][/align]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

walk away... think about it... and do something...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » (I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:36

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy