• ARCHIVES 
  • » (I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

(I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: (I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

i eat!? i think about something funny.. hehe sleep..anything just to forget the reason why i was pissed off hehe
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: (I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

hang out w/ my friends
shugardreams
» n00b
1969-12-31

Curse. Hit things.. Hurt myself(Nth to do with my slitting/cutting tho -_-). Vent my anger on ppl.
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

if i'm pissed off i sleep and eat sweets. :)
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

keep silent... sometimes i take a bath or eat ice cream.. :o
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

If I'm alone I swear out loud, throw my pillows and kick the shoeboxes.. If I have company I just keep quiet and scowl and scowl until I feel better.
khiella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=deeppink] Cry.. :crybaby: hahah..[/color][/b][/align]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

of course i will go to hell!! :penguin:
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ill scream.. most probably =D=D=D
kira-sama
» n00b
1969-12-31

go to room and rest. or watch anime. sound3ping. (screamo/metal) whats up people-maximum the hormone is the best. read pocketbooks. or to stop myself from throwing things/punching the effin wall that'll make my hand bleed. that's awful.

Last edited by kira-sama (2008-05-31 09:34:38)

pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: if i pissed of i will throw a stone to the air, i don'y know why, but it's make me glad :D
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kira-sama]go to room and rest. or watch anime. sound3ping. (screamo/metal) whats up people-maximum the hormone is the best. read pocketbooks. or to stop myself from throwing things/punching the effin wall that'll make my hand bleed. that's awful.[/quote] aww... good triping huh?.. hehe.. btw for me.. i'll be silent... cause when i talk to you and i'll say to you what's my prob.. the prob will be just bigger!... duh?.?
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

*sleep* *walk trip* *drink with my troops.. hek hek* -under age.. >.<
tieloud_imoedh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ yes, same with me i will go to the bed and sleeping =)
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^kick some ass.. argh
bronz17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will forgive him/her for what he/she have done to me, because he/she didn't know what he/she had done.
rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=| vvhen the person i vvas pissed off is still in front of me i'll just go to my silent mode then turn around and screm and bump my head! :evil:
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]No, I don't throw something in the wall. I'll just sleep. Ha ha![/i]
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ill break anything or destroy the thing that is related to my hatred.:angry:
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i][b][align=center]walk awt & slam the door go to my room[bed] & sleep btw.im the walk awt princess..hii[/align][/b][/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » (I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:45

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy