• ARCHIVES 
  • » (I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

Pages: 1..1234567891011121313

(I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

chrysta may
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: (I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

listen to [b]music[/b] or sometimes... think of something better =D
devika
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: (I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

nothing.. just Pray.. and call His name... hihihi
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

go to the CR and cry.. sumtimes Scream and shout.. hehehe :lol:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I rarely get pissed off, but when I do, I usually walk away from a certain situation/person who made me feel in such a way, and then I do breathing techniques to let myself calm down. THEN, I remind myself to stay happy even in situations that make me the angriest person in the world.
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

if i'm pissed of ? i usually kick the wall of my room .. =D
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh yea,, one time i threw my phone.. coz i was really pissed,, and yea it broke! argh..
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

When i'm totally pissed off I just shut up and listen. If you do or say something stupid i'm gonna make sure you wake up in a hospital.
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Listen to music :lol: :thumbsup:
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote][b]Shirow Masamune wrote:[/b] ill talk to the wall rather than punching it,,, lulz[/quote] haha...same here...but i just talk to the mirror not the wall.... [b]@TOPIC[/b]- wel, if im pissed...*sighs* i just play the game "Bash Your Computer"...so instead of ruining my own PC..i just play that game coz it's like im bashin my own PC as well....hehehe...
kikay-in-pink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

throw water to those who pissed me off
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]I once slap this [b]stupid-retarded-ugly-looking-irritating-dufus-out-of-world[/b] kid real hard that his face turns [b]all red [/b]and cry the whole freaking night because he keeps throwing stuffs on me while I'm playing PSP/video games.and one time back in 4th grade I throw everything inside my room like everything! the cabinet ,the papers,my money,my clothes and everything. I forgot what was the reason but my sister clean it all up because I pretended to be sleeping. I think It took her forever. so yeah I [/i] • I hurt people • I swear big time • I throw anything I touch when I'm pissed off. • I put my cat on my bag like for two days I'm surprise he was still alive. • I tried doing it on my puppy too but I think It didn't survive • I drowned my cat like put them at the tub. [ it's really hard ] • I YELL like UGH nvm boooooo! but now nah i stop already Ima meanie. :P

Last edited by losher29 (2008-12-13 08:57:56)

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i just smile.. =) i dont do anything .. (saloob ang kulo ko) so beware.. hee.. i kid
lydia.c
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Eat chocolates!!
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29]Ima meanie. :P[/quote] im scared of you chan... :smoke: @topic: i smoke.. :smoke: jowk :D, i aint a smoker... =) when im pissed off i just try not to mind and forget it.. :eh:

Last edited by mikay_03 (2008-10-19 09:58:11)

tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

when im pissed off i just stay calm and just deal w/it :lol:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mikay_03]im scared of you chan... :smoke:[/quote] better be! joke! nah that was before now im nice :)
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Play my guitar and sing a song for myself :D listen to loud music
P-chi
» n00b
1969-12-31

~Cuss out loud ~Find myself something to laugh at. [green jokes, tv shows, uchoob vids, etc..] ~EAT ~Doodle ~Walk around

Last edited by P-chi (2008-10-20 08:55:26)

HiDaN
» n00b
1969-12-31

playing DOTA wanna kill all the hero or may be read naruto manga :lol:
D E V L Y N
» n00b
1969-12-31

sleep :) AHAHA!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » (I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

Pages: 1..1234567891011121313

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:07

[ 9 queries - 0.105 second ]
Privacy Policy