• ARCHIVES 
  • » (I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

(I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

losher29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: (I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

"swear" &&get the hell out of people. go to my room my phone. [u][b]HAHAHA[/b][/u]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: (I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

lol i didnt know you have a thread here or i forgot :lol: [b] Topic[/b] i curse/swear/rant to my bestfriend and then i wont reply to any PMs except with my 3 bestfriends and him BUT if none of them are around, i post. =D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Just watch movies perhaps, or do anything that will help me eased up the feelings of being "pissed off"..:angry:
Cool Kilby
» n00b
1969-12-31

i DONT TALK, when I'm pissed off...
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I cry whenever i'm pissed off .. i can't do anything , just cry ..[/b][/align]
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me i write a poem sit at the corner of my room and cry or sleep :thumbsup:
wHexThuRr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i became silent and just smiling but silently getting my revenge to that person and happy if i am satisfied =P
QisasHi
» n00b
1969-12-31

just yealing .. swearing .. and said some hell words :penguin:
---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sleep or murmur :lol:
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

usually punch walls or anything hard ... nyahah I turn into a guy whenever I'm mad =D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll throw my enemies thing's in the garbage.. haha!
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i cry,after that,i'll plan something evil.
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i will throw something that is on my hands.. haha.. aftr that im going to cry cry and cry....
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]SLEEP[/b] :exclaim:
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I CRY :crybaby: I destroy something :evil:
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I run not caring where i will end up or how will i go back.
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=fis.ms]usually punch walls or anything hard ... nyahah I turn into a guy whenever I'm mad =D[/quote] ^^ thats when I'm uber mad, but when I'm just plain irritated ... I usually stop moving and sing [b]Barney[/b] songs & if its a special kind of irritation I sing elmo's song... :lol:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im gonna say.... talk to my hand... haha
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I do talking to my hands like reika. =D
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^^I do that too. Normally I just sit quietly and plan a revenge or say vulgar words under my breath but I scream at my pillow so no one would hear. :paranoid:[/b]

Last edited by Deviantangel1995 (2008-05-27 10:44:16)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » (I don't know if this topic was post before oh well haha) Do you throw something on the wall???

Pages: 1..12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:51

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy