• ARCHIVES 
  • » Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

Pages: 1..123456789

Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

sprongky
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

Hoshigaki Bro AnyWhere Just dont put it on the Onload
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

is it working sprongky?? its not workin in my profile..
KawaiipinkLover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

but mine is working.. apply it to js
celmrt999
» n00b
1969-12-31

damit not working..>_<:(
rubiksato2jam
» n00b
1969-12-31

Is it possible to be combined with a CSS code????
roufiq
» n00b
1969-12-31

huy... it just need paste right?! why it doent work:crybaby::crybaby:
ian'11
» n00b
1969-12-31

where will i put that one in a css?????? sori just a new one..lol
haydar
» n00b
1969-12-31

the code not working guys.. :D
jascha
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool scripts .. great job guys ..:thumbsup::thumbsup:
nokiamusicexpress
» FTalker
1969-12-31

woo its not working
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing Sir Shirow..:thumbsup: i'm waiting for this code heheh!!:D

Last edited by hiace16 (2008-10-12 00:35:28)

puput_super597
» n00b
1969-12-31

woow ~ nice ! tx for share ! :D
hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.. cool.. :D thanks for sharing.. :thumbsup:
mc_dlp13
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]is this working in IE? or FF?[/b]:question:
mc_dlp13
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]ow sorry i didnt notice that i already post. .before. .i didnt expect it. . my bad sorry thrash this.[/b] :paranoid:

Last edited by mc_dlp13 (2008-11-05 03:18:41)

kayz09
» n00b
1969-12-31

its not working..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Thx to my epic friend blurrycloud he made it back again and thx for shakiro too for the idea and reference and also to dynamicdrive.com for the script :thumbsup: [code]function epicwin(){ epic="<di

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:04

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy