• ARCHIVES 
  • » Chat Box Banning shall be implemented on the Friendster Talk Chat Box on a member if... [li]If you're proven to have multiple accounts.[/li] [li]If you use profanities in the Chat Box.[/li] [li]If yo

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Chat Box Banning shall be implemented on the Friendster Talk Chat Box on a member if... [li]If you're proven to have multiple accounts.[/li] [li]If you use profanities in the Chat Box.[/li] [li]If yo

Etheral
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Chat Box Banning shall be implemented on the Friendster Talk Chat Box on a member if... [li]If you're proven to have multiple accounts.[/li] [li]If you use profanities in the Chat Box.[/li] [li]If yo

Maybe [b]cheeta[/b] should be [i]forgiven![/i] ;)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Chat Box Banning shall be implemented on the Friendster Talk Chat Box on a member if... [li]If you're proven to have multiple accounts.[/li] [li]If you use profanities in the Chat Box.[/li] [li]If yo

aw...spaming or flooding in chat box will be cursed =D so be careful! ahmm... weeww i was surprise on wat i see the chat box is back to its ryt position & it really belongs to index page! ahehehe :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: Unnecessary posts deleted.[/b] =|
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Spam is good! If you ate it for lunch from the can! :lol: but spam here you might eat your words. :lol: or what's left of it. :eh: :thumbsup:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

So There's The Chatbox Again In The Index Board. Oh Gad. :|

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2008-01-26 00:03:40)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Spam is good! If you ate it for lunch from the can! :lol: but spam here you might eat your words. :lol: or what's left of it. :eh: :thumbsup:[/quote] Spam = ok Offensive= naught.
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waa the cb is back on the index page. :(
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ :lol: how come that makes u sad?
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

coz im scared it'll make my ftalk loading slow agen :lol:
jdeejercito
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for reminding!
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how do you describe this kind of offense? [img]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh118/agent47agent/ftalkchat.png[/img] i'v encountered this many times. insulting msgs hidden in smileys.. :disgust:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

,,oh dat is happened awhile ago,,i saw dat,,
allentambaoan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

now i can chat!! wheee.. i hop i wont be violating the rules here! ;) well, im not good in violating rules! so no worries guys! :cool:

Last edited by allentambaoan (2008-02-02 18:31:05)

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I saw [b]Shirow and Ezil...[/b] [img]http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd56/musik4life950/Snap2-1.jpg[/img]
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

And so a loser that was disqualified in the contest put a screenshot about our intimate small conversation. Getting some revenge and that's your purpose?. *chuckles* [b]Such a low-grade specimen[/b] I can forgive you for doing that kid. Its not too late. Btw here's my gratitude in return [align=center][img]http://www.imagehustler.com/0208/1202081109.jpg[/img][/align]

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-02-03 18:25:43)

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007]And so a loser that was disqualified in the contest put a screenshot about our intimate small conversation. Getting some revenge and that's your purpose?. *chuckles* [b]Such a low-grade specimen[/b] I can forgive you for doing that kid. Its not too late. Btw here's my gratitude in return [align=center][url]http://www.imagehustler.com/0208/1202081109.jpg[/url][/align][/quote] Hey,don't get mad at me now.I saw in the chatbox that you were breaking the rule and I reported it.Nothing wrong with that.I never apologized to you and why should I?I am willing to apologize about the contest,but not for you because I never did anything wrong to you,I only reported because it was the right thing to do.And what are you talking about revenge? :lol:

Last edited by lilprincess950 (2008-02-03 18:45:47)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

If you get along with us. Our words and conversation had no offensive meaning. That's only our daily hello's and hi. So happy now? btw as long as Im here. I can play with you frequently and giving you a fast reply. Btw what you feel about that you'd just disqualified in the contest will repeat again also you just deserve it. [b]Ripper[/b] =| Also have another facepalm from me with loev [img]http://www.imagehustler.com/0208/1202082439.jpg[/img]

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-02-03 18:50:07)

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007]If you get along with us. Our words and conversation had no offensive meaning. That's only our daily hello's and hi. So happy now? btw as long as Im here. I can play with you frequently and giving you a fast reply. Btw what you feel about that you'd just disqualified in the contest will repeat again. =|[/quote] Oh,so you're mad at me now,just because I reported you?I meant nothing offensive by that.Just get over it and stop trying to change the subject by going back to the contest because it will not hurt me.I never apologized to you and why should I?I am sorry about the contest but not about you..
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

No. Im not mad but Im very lol'ed at you seriously. Im not going to be a loser here and it would be you. If ever I get banned in chatbox I dont care, it doesnt bother me at all. It will never happen anyway.
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007]No. Im not mad but Im very lol'ed at you seriously. Im not going to be a loser here and it would be you. If ever I get banned in chatbox I dont care, it doesnt bother me at all. It will never happen anyway.[/quote] Loser??A person who broke the rule in chatbox should be called the loser.Get over that I reported you and stop tring to get the last word. @topic Sorry about the off topics.I was on the topic when I was reporting but ezil got me off topic.Sorry again,
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Chat Box Banning shall be implemented on the Friendster Talk Chat Box on a member if... [li]If you're proven to have multiple accounts.[/li] [li]If you use profanities in the Chat Box.[/li] [li]If yo

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:58

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy