• ARCHIVES 
  • » Chat Box Banning shall be implemented on the Friendster Talk Chat Box on a member if... [li]If you're proven to have multiple accounts.[/li] [li]If you use profanities in the Chat Box.[/li] [li]If yo

Pages: 1..12345678910111212

Chat Box Banning shall be implemented on the Friendster Talk Chat Box on a member if... [li]If you're proven to have multiple accounts.[/li] [li]If you use profanities in the Chat Box.[/li] [li]If yo

nigga
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Chat Box Banning shall be implemented on the Friendster Talk Chat Box on a member if... [li]If you're proven to have multiple accounts.[/li] [li]If you use profanities in the Chat Box.[/li] [li]If yo

@Kamandag i didn't mention welcoming a member is a spam. [quote=Shirow Masamune]you just said "thx for sharing" whats with that? is that related on the topic? correct me if I'm wrong your just increasing your freaking post count aren't you?[/quote] Shirow and i were just talking about what is the solution of members how do they hang-out to gain post count. Why Kamandag? try posting on the Introduction section. All you want is too gain post so you will become a friendstertalker and whatsoever... and you have now the authority to access the chatbox, add a repu and so on... And introduce yourself also cause your a newbie [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif[/img] And you were posting [img]http://theftalk.com/img/smilies/shit.gif[/img] replies too me.

Last edited by nigga (2007-12-25 14:36:22)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Chat Box Banning shall be implemented on the Friendster Talk Chat Box on a member if... [li]If you're proven to have multiple accounts.[/li] [li]If you use profanities in the Chat Box.[/li] [li]If yo

[b][color=red]Last Warning...[/color][/b] :| All I can say is please [b]"FOLLOW"[/b] the point of this thread. This thread is not for [b]REPUTATION[/b] complaints... :evil: I specificly made a thread regarding reputation complaints and ideas... http://theftalk.com/t3743-Talk-About-Your-Reputations-With-Valid-Invalid-Reasons..html Please bear with me, due to there are only 4 active moderator currently. =|

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-12-25 20:17:53)

funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

^_^ this was soo nice ephe ^_^V peace! ei ur cool pare keep it up :thumbsup: :P
funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

and about the =( rging that i did and still insisting to use ur layout :p i mean ripping ^_^V :rolleyes: geez sorry for what im doing :crybaby: but i like it soo im still using it :P keep it up dude ur soo cool :rolleyes:
nigga
» Banned
1969-12-31

▲wooot!!! avoid double posting especially in the [b]suggestion and feedbacks [/b]section and the [b]news and announcement [/b]section.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol I don't care if someone rips my profile just don't abuse any part of it :) anyway please refrain from spamming.
♥LoLLiPOPS♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]okay, that works..[/b] =) :thumbsup:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm, i don't seem to get it Eph. =( was i banned from the chatbox? i believed i didn't do anything that has something to do with the cases at the page 1. those stuffs you enumerated about banning. =( kindly explain what happened to me and my chatbox. was i really banned from it?
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ keem, the chatbox is not on the index page now,. you can see the chatbox by clicking the link [url=http://theftalk.com/chatbox.php]CHAT[/url] in the navigation above. =)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^yah i noticed dat few weeks from now...i was shocked and disappoint a lil, cuz the chatbox is not visible to FTALKERS who just pass by! aw...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

But it is better this way, fstalk loads faster!
matayas
» n00b
1969-12-31

helo, im a noob okay and im still learning how to put a chat box, so this question might sound stupid to you but like i said im a noob, heres what happened, i once visited a profile with a chatbox and i like his page so i leave a mesage there telling him so, then i visited another profile and this one also has a chatbox in it, what happen is that the mesage that i left in the other ones chatbox is also in his chatbox, i havent even write a mesage in his chatbox yet, so why do u think it was like that, all the things that i wrote in the other guys chatbox are also there in the next guys chatbox, im a little curious
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: maybe they're both using the same chatbox^ btw, if you have questions, proceed to the help section. the chatbox we're talking about here is the ftalk chatbox. =) - removing the chatbox from the index really helped a lot in making the site load faster. :thumbsup:
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=deeppink]yup, ur not strict.. :thumbsup: [/color][/b]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: ^ keem, the chatbox is not on the index page now,. you can see the chatbox by clicking the link [url=http://theftalk.com/chatbox.php]CHAT[/url] in the navigation above. =)[/quote] oops! my bad. i didn't see that one at the nav bar. thanks a bunch ate meng. :lol:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahaha.. im so late.. i was looking for d cbox.. den.. tada.. its on the chat link... i evn pm ezil last tym to ask about the cbox.. i tot im banned.. :lol: hmn.. ftalk reli loads faster now... =)
fRiendlyeMo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]my FTalk chatbox is gone is that mean i did samthing wrong here... :/ is that mean ban... i dont even know wat i did... anyway i dont use it much so its fine not 2 hav 1.. =| [/b]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Its just not on the main page, click chat at the top menu =)

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-01-11 01:42:50)

DaCoLoRpEaCh
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][color=deeppink]:o lots of people said the "F" word.. which means :thumbsdown: [/color][/b]
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ Even so, Ftalk loads faster now. =) May I remind you guys, some are going off the topic..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Chat Box Banning shall be implemented on the Friendster Talk Chat Box on a member if... [li]If you're proven to have multiple accounts.[/li] [li]If you use profanities in the Chat Box.[/li] [li]If yo

Pages: 1..12345678910111212

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:36

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy