• ARCHIVES 
  • » Chat Box Banning shall be implemented on the Friendster Talk Chat Box on a member if... [li]If you're proven to have multiple accounts.[/li] [li]If you use profanities in the Chat Box.[/li] [li]If yo

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Chat Box Banning shall be implemented on the Friendster Talk Chat Box on a member if... [li]If you're proven to have multiple accounts.[/li] [li]If you use profanities in the Chat Box.[/li] [li]If yo

aftermath
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Chat Box Banning shall be implemented on the Friendster Talk Chat Box on a member if... [li]If you're proven to have multiple accounts.[/li] [li]If you use profanities in the Chat Box.[/li] [li]If yo

Why did they title it FORUM rules if it isn't applicable to the chatbox, since the chatbox is also in the forums, it should be also under rule #2, RIGHT?!?! Edit: Unless the ADMIN changes the GLOBAL rules, those rules must be followed, hence any languange other than ENGLISH outside the REGIONAL boards is prohibited.

Last edited by aftermath (2007-10-02 10:20:38)

jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Chat Box Banning shall be implemented on the Friendster Talk Chat Box on a member if... [li]If you're proven to have multiple accounts.[/li] [li]If you use profanities in the Chat Box.[/li] [li]If yo

Agree with aftermath, but have you notice that no one complains about what language used on chatbox? have you seen any bad comments regarding chatbox language? if not, then, no need for further asking about these rules. moderators are also human like us. Don't expect too much from them. Expect them what you can also expect for yourself. getch();?
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

U know why no one bothers? The admin barely goes online in the forum, that is why there are moderators to enforce rules, to maintain peace, not to make own rules. If they wanna make rules, they should have asked the admin first and put those into writing, like putting it in the global rules page. I reported this abuse to the admin already.
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yah,i agree to aftermath and Rules are Rules * 2. Don't use language other than English (except in Regional Boards). Lets give way to the other members who can't understand a tagalog language!!!!

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2007-10-02 12:39:57)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: so okay, hit me. my fault
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Flaming and using vulgar words. [url=http://img209.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bad2ai6.jpg][img]http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9414/bad2ai6.th.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://img405.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bad1di3.jpg][img]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7450/bad1di3.th.jpg[/img][/url]

Last edited by aftermath (2007-10-02 12:39:01)

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@meng.03[/b] its not ur fault.. [b]@topic[/b] for me.. yes, lets consider people who doesnt speak in tagalog..but they can reach out to us, somehow we know how to speak in english.. my point is.. try also to consider those people, more precisely those filipinos who cant speak english that fluently..they dont wanna post on the chatbox now coz they dont want to be the laughing stock of everyone watching..getz?.. if u guys are just implementing this rule so u culd have a good laugh then its so inappropriate..50% of fs users are filipinos..if u are one of those..u somehow and i wish get my point here.. im not saying this to be a hero or wat..im just standing up for what i believe in.. and besides..why speak in one language when u can be multi-lingual..use english as ur main language coz its the general language all over the world.. but please dont stop us in speaking to a language we know.. CONSIDER THOSE WHO ONLY UNDERSTAND ENGLISH but ALSO CONSIDER THOSE WHO CANT SPEAK IT! i know its not ur fault why cant they speak in english that fluent..thats why im asking for ur consideration!

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2007-10-02 12:57:32)

aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Then there is the Private Message. If they want to talk freely in tagalog, either post it under the regional boards or PM it.

Last edited by aftermath (2007-10-02 12:55:21)

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^^ ur gonna send pm back and forth to that certain person..what if theyre a bunch of u who just chill and talk 2 each other??..Ym..only let 2 people talk..also msn messenger.. regional boards..u have to post a topic there..what if u just wana talk 2 ur friends..use topics??.. 4 example: u just wana say hi.. u have to post.. "saying hi to this person".. i get ur point..but i hope u get mine also.. give us freedom in speaking any language we can..(as long as we dont abuse it),,not just english.. english wuld be a main language, i understand that but dont stop using words were familiar with.. this is not just for the filipino language..this is for all the language people know.. If a person doesnt understand what were sayin..post in english..ask about it..we wuld be glad to translate it to a language u know!... i just hope u culd see my point there! :D

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2007-10-02 13:29:28)

aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Uhmm.. YM conference? Only 2 people? Honestly, there are a lot of ways to chat with a bunch of people, but if you don't want to look for a way, that isn't really my problem.
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=aftermath]U know why no one bothers? The admin barely goes online in the forum, that is why there are moderators to enforce rules, to maintain peace, not to make own rules. If they wanna make rules, they should have asked the admin first and put those into writing, like putting it in the global rules page. I reported this abuse to the admin already.[/quote] The admin barely goes online in the forum? You wanna report quickly? I can give you admin's phone and fax numbers, just pm me! hihihihi lol

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2007-10-02 22:22:33)

aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=frolickfriendster][quote=aftermath]U know why no one bothers? The admin barely goes online in the forum, that is why there are moderators to enforce rules, to maintain peace, not to make own rules. If they wanna make rules, they should have asked the admin first and put those into writing, like putting it in the global rules page. I reported this abuse to the admin already.[/quote] The admin barely goes online in the forum? You wanna report quickly? I can give you admin's phone and fax numbers, just pm me! hihihihi lol[/quote] Do you have his YM user or any IM that he is using?
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aftermath]U know why no one bothers? The admin barely goes online in the forum, that is why there are moderators to enforce rules, to maintain peace, not to make own rules. If they wanna make rules, they should have asked the admin first and put those into writing, like putting it in the global rules page. I reported this abuse to the admin already.[/quote] ok then, blame me. I'm ready. but, what if there's no YM to chat on? who cares? nvm me agaan. =3
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=aftermath][quote=frolickfriendster][quote=aftermath]U know why no one bothers? The admin barely goes online in the forum, that is why there are moderators to enforce rules, to maintain peace, not to make own rules. If they wanna make rules, they should have asked the admin first and put those into writing, like putting it in the global rules page. I reported this abuse to the admin already.[/quote] The admin barely goes online in the forum? You wanna report quickly? I can give you admin's phone and fax numbers, just pm me! hihihihi lol[/quote] Do you have his YM user or any IM that he is using?[/quote] I will only give you the nos.

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2007-10-03 09:11:37)

NiRa_7xXx7
» n00b
1969-12-31

Static Ip is usefull if dynamic means you cant do anything, just ban thier user id easy... ;) just want to share...
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

It is easy to know because admin has a WhoIs in his domain. Please do respect the privacy of our admin.
nigga
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=#FF99CC][img]http://h1.ripway.com/27248571/icons/53.gif[/img]'-++ keep posting++-'[img]http://h1.ripway.com/27248571/icons/53.gif[/img] †¸¸.·´´♥¸¸.·´´† ™[img]http://h1.ripway.com/27248571/a.gif[/img] -i'm not black- [img]http://h1.ripway.com/27248571/a.gif[/img]™ `··._.· ♥`··._.· †[/b][/color] [color=#FF66FF] ejay is right, can you respect also out privacy?[img]http://www.bluesmilies.eu/heureux/129.gif[/img] [/color] [color=#FF99CC][b]©••••-friendster profile ripper- ••••©[/align][/b][/color]

Last edited by nigga (2007-11-17 18:24:44)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=nigga]:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :O :o :o :o[/quote] Spam...
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Well, I'm kinda jumping in on this topic late, but figured I'd give my opinion.... I see a discussion about the use of different languages in the chat box....Yes, it's nice of everybody to consider the non-Tagalog speakers (I know a very little, but not much) but it does not bother me that people converse in Tagalog. Especially if there are no "only-English" speakers in the box. I agree with the point by the member (don't remember his/her name) that said something about those people who are not fluent in English, and don't want to be laughed at. I can understand that. I wouldn't laugh at anyone for not being able to speak English well, as you could turn around and laugh at me for my Tagalog. lol. Anyway, my point is that I don't think it should be a rule to ONLY use English in the chat box. I think it's a little unfair. But, if that is the rule, then that is the rule until it gets changed. Just an opinion from an "English-only" speaker. =) :) :D :thumbsup:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yes I agree use only english in the chatbox because basically remember we had Indonisian and Malaysian section. Maybe some foreign members want to chat but unfortunate they can't because mostly they saw/read more in Tagalog version :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Chat Box Banning shall be implemented on the Friendster Talk Chat Box on a member if... [li]If you're proven to have multiple accounts.[/li] [li]If you use profanities in the Chat Box.[/li] [li]If yo

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:45

[ 9 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy