• ARCHIVES 
  • » Chat Box Banning shall be implemented on the Friendster Talk Chat Box on a member if... [li]If you're proven to have multiple accounts.[/li] [li]If you use profanities in the Chat Box.[/li] [li]If yo

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Chat Box Banning shall be implemented on the Friendster Talk Chat Box on a member if... [li]If you're proven to have multiple accounts.[/li] [li]If you use profanities in the Chat Box.[/li] [li]If yo

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Chat Box Banning shall be implemented on the Friendster Talk Chat Box on a member if... [li]If you're proven to have multiple accounts.[/li] [li]If you use profanities in the Chat Box.[/li] [li]If yo

:arrow: I beg to disagree. I am not in favor of the "English-only" in the chatbox. I even asked for this discussion in the backstage but no mods participated in the discussion?? I just want to post my opinion: Yes, we are taking into consideration the other nationalities here but, isn't it nice to post in whatever language we want in the chatbox as long as it is not offensive? Yesterday, we even had a bit of indo-english-tagalog conversation at the chatbox with other members and teaching each other our own langauge :retard: But then again, I'm just a mod, not the admin. So I'll just go with whatever the decision made/to be made. :cool:

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-10-11 06:28:30)

mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Chat Box Banning shall be implemented on the Friendster Talk Chat Box on a member if... [li]If you're proven to have multiple accounts.[/li] [li]If you use profanities in the Chat Box.[/li] [li]If yo

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: I beg to disagree. I am not in favor of the "English-only" in the chatbox. I even asked for this discussion in the backstage but no mods participated in the discussion?? I just want to post my opinion: Yes, we are taking into consideration the other nationalities here but, isn't it nice to post in whatever language we want in the chatbox as long as it is not offensive? Yesterday, we even had a bit of indo-english-tagalog conversation at the chatbox with other members and teaching each other our own langauge :retard: But then again, I'm just a mod, not the admin. So I'll just go with whatever the decision made/to be made. :cool:[/quote] Meng, I definitely agree with you. Personally, I kinda like having Tagalog spoken in the chatbox because it's a language that I want to learn, and hopefully when/if I have questions or whatever, people will be able to help me without the fear of being banned. And I agree that as long as it's not offensive, it shouldn't really matter. If a person really wants to join in a conversation at the chatbox, all that person has to do is say hi (even those who don't speak Tagalog) because chances are, someone else there will know English and will probably reply to that person in English. Right? :question: =)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

English rule in chatbox for me is useless.. :lol: anyway.. lots of non-filipino members in this forum just send me PM if they have problems.. and i think it's better.. why?? what if they ask what is the code for this and that in the chatbox.. and how can i reply? the code is long and wont fit in the chatbox.. :lol: sending PM is very catchy because whenever you click a link and there is a PM there will be an alert message partularly confirmation message.. and if there are non-filipino chatters they can speak in english.. because as far as i know, Filipino can speak English too.. so, it's just like this: if somebody speaks english :arrow: reply in english

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-10-11 19:14:25)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

what if we have 3 different chatbox for the 3 different regional sections? and/or another one for the main chatbox which all must post english?
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: it'll just make things complicated.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Spam detected... ---- Topic: Sir Ej nice one =) 3different chatbox plus one main chatbox equivalent to 4 chat box but where should be the nice place for those chat box?! And lot of responsibilities chaos will come for sure.
slimer355
» n00b
1969-12-31

im a new to cbox how can i use it?
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=slimer355]im a new to cbox how can i use it?[/quote] Their's a policy that you must have more a hundred posts before you can use the chat box.
badongskie
» n00b
1969-12-31

:penguin: :evil: :thumbsdown:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=badongskie]:penguin: :evil: :thumbsdown:[/quote] Spam but understand what you feel ;)
leruch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I ONLY HAVE 1 ACCOUNT HERE... I WAS JUST ASKING A QUESTION IF ANYBODY CAN HELP ME DISABLE THE STATUS IN FRIENDSTER? So, how could that be illegal? Maybe I have mentioned that I post something in the forum, but I don't really know where is the exact place to post it! And I don't know who is the guy you banned me? How would I know? Honestly, I just registered here for how many days yet... And without any consideration "they just banned me without notive"? I'm really sorry, but this is the only forum that I like since it helps me much especially on my friendster account. [/b]
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well that's different..
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] too much Chaos :/ lack of cooperation of the members :/ abiding Rules :/ no Unity :/ lack of appreciation to the Moderators :/ too much Pride :paranoid: no spirituality :crybaby: no respect :retard: That's all I can say..while reading this thread anyway..who cares about what I have said :doubt: [/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Yah I agree and most people here are children mean mostly are :P
loolo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Err...I think it's better if chatbox put at down area not at the top .Why???well I think that's beacuse,maybe some of us(especially like me,still a child)will feel lazy to chat but must click to down area 1st.Most of all like chatbox because it's put at top area when they open ftalk they can see it clearly at in front of them.Off course they want to show some expression and emotion that they can't show at real world. For example sometimes I don''t want to open like fs Indonesian etc bcoz I think there is a lot of new code so i will see fs tutorials,same as fs layouts and fs help when i need some help Sorry bcoz I can't speak English well.Btw i hope that i wrote the right one post not spam ^^V
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ I understand your words but I cannot get your point?! I never imagine that if you're a kid you've been affected when the chat box is at the top portion due to some live conversation! I think you can bypass it and not read it, go to your main purpose when you are here at the forum.
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yay!@ loloo haha the english was fine its just the tought haha..what's the point?!
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^can we chat in tagalog?! i dont wanna bleed my nasal cavity! aw =D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I think we do not have yet the rules for the chat box.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I think we do not have yet the rules for the chat box.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Chat Box Banning shall be implemented on the Friendster Talk Chat Box on a member if... [li]If you're proven to have multiple accounts.[/li] [li]If you use profanities in the Chat Box.[/li] [li]If yo

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:25

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy