• ARCHIVES 
  • » Chat Box Banning shall be implemented on the Friendster Talk Chat Box on a member if... [li]If you're proven to have multiple accounts.[/li] [li]If you use profanities in the Chat Box.[/li] [li]If yo

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Chat Box Banning shall be implemented on the Friendster Talk Chat Box on a member if... [li]If you're proven to have multiple accounts.[/li] [li]If you use profanities in the Chat Box.[/li] [li]If yo

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Chat Box Banning shall be implemented on the Friendster Talk Chat Box on a member if... [li]If you're proven to have multiple accounts.[/li] [li]If you use profanities in the Chat Box.[/li] [li]If yo

Haha.. nice one. gonna paste that one too but you post it here first :lol:
zephyr14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Chat Box Banning shall be implemented on the Friendster Talk Chat Box on a member if... [li]If you're proven to have multiple accounts.[/li] [li]If you use profanities in the Chat Box.[/li] [li]If yo

[b]oneminuteofsilence[/b] imwithstupid and i saw him posting spoiler boxes and code boxes.. i have a print screen, but my pc's having some probs... handle it imwithstupid... ok? :D:thumbsup:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=\m/cheetah\m/][color=red] OW YEAH !!!!!!!!! [/color][/quote] [quote=\m/cheetah\m/]Plzzzzzzzzz Ivalik Meh Sa Friendstertalk Plzzz[/quote] [quote=\m/cheetah\m/][color=red] PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ [/color][/quote] [quote=\m/cheetah\m/][color=red] SOWIE FOE SA MGAH NGAWA KOW SA CHOTBOX !!!!!!!!!!!!! OKIE ALIZ NAH FOE AKOW !!!!!!!!! BYE [/color][/quote] Stay with that attitude and soon you'll be banned not only from the chatbox. :D By the way currently the code, quote, and spoiler tags are filtered to avoid any abuse of these tags on the chatbox. :)
ChezKamAe
» n00b
1969-12-31

wat is the meaning of [b]SPAM[/b]? :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: is that spam???
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^yes of course! :/ well anyways Ezil Reporting here XD I just caught advertising a site! :D [img]http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q205/ezil2007/hulika.jpg[/img]

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-09-14 22:51:53)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lolz.. is promoting your profile also not allowed in the chatbox?
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I don't know but do we have new rules about using the chatbox?!
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. currently we do not have a rule in the chatbox regarding promotion of websites.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

So sir as for now, advertising and promoting site/s in chatbox is 100% legit :) Wow that's nice :lol: So guys take your opportunity in advertising and promoting your site/s We do not have yet rules for it nyahahaha joke only hehehe :D
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]>> i think promoting another forum is considered a spam.. >> but if u only promoting ur fs profile i think its okei..[/b][/align] [align=center][b]:additional: >> is this screen shot consider a spam?? >> look what he posted.. [img]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z104/eizarg/bolang-1.jpg[/img] [i]>> sorry if my grammar is incorrect.. :D [/i][/b][/align]

Last edited by eizarg (2007-09-16 07:56:08)

cutepinkpam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#FF6699][b]@\m/cheetah\m/:pls dont say tagalog unless ur in regional forums and avoid multiple posts or u will be banned[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][color=#FF6699][b]Follow Rules[/b][/color][/align]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

errr.. dont be too strict in chatbox. it is suppose to be the freedom box of all members here. they can express themselves in a way that their posts can be view in just few minutes.
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah! Being too strict is not serving the purpose of the forums. Who would like to commit mistakes? Some mods should better find work at the police station. As newbee, I find the behavior of some mods cruel if not inconsiderate. Why not lead them to the proper space, and at the same time answering their questions if you know and you care? As one who posts, I would not also want to be in the wrong place. You must understand that. Like in many online games, some mods here behave like gods, ironically unforgiving at that!
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

We just have to watch out for those fights happening in the chatbox. Cos most of the time they take it inside the forums as well. And those links leading to harmful questionable content.
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=john_619619]^ omg! :O i did'nt notice it! sorry for that :D a while ago, im at friendster phillipines so i did'nt notice that im here now at news and announcements..btw,, :arrow: [b]edited[/b] @topic =D :arrow: [b]report[/b] :arrow: [b]1st[/b] [url]http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/9/9/12/f_bannedm_df79d0e.jpg[/url] [url]http://img38.picoodle.com/img/img38/9/9/12/f_whahaham_580a951.jpg[/url] [b] :arrow: 2nd[/b] [url]http://img31.picoodle.com/img/img31/9/9/12/f_wehm_a844a26.jpg[/url] [b] :arrow: 3rd[/b] :arrow: 13 useless code (sample: code code code code code etc....) :arrow: repeat many times! :mad: [url]http://img30.picoodle.com/img/img30/9/9/12/f_13codem_a4b2081.jpg[/url] [url]http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/9/9/12/f_banm_6c20832.jpg[/url] [url]http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/9/9/12/f_makaawam_bd821cd.jpg[/url] [url]http://img35.picoodle.com/img/img35/9/9/12/f_fum_babfbf6.jpg[/url] [url]http://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/9/9/12/f_banedm_a606f8e.jpg[/url][/quote] im really really sorry for whatever i violated here!!!......people in the chatbox mostly speak in tagalog so i nver realized its that serious.. im really really sorry...and that time...a member was just getting to everybodys nerve so i just tried to stop it...sorry!!! :( :( :( :( :(
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ posting in tagalog in the cbox is okay :thumbsup: but in the threads, english is a must except in regional boards.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nester800]yeah! Being too strict is not serving the purpose of the forums. Who would like to commit mistakes? Some mods should better find work at the police station. As newbee, I find the behavior of some mods cruel if not inconsiderate. Why not lead them to the proper space, and at the same time answering their questions if you know and you care? As one who posts, I would not also want to be in the wrong place. You must understand that. Like in many online games, some mods here behave like gods, ironically unforgiving at that![/quote] Hmmm... you got a good point there but, You registered in Friendster Talk, You registered because you read the rules abd agreed to abide to it, The rules are written clearly even the signature rule, and 50% of the members respect those rules 50% doesn't, it isn't fair right? the 50% of the members uses their common sense and forum etiquette while the 50% disrespect the ideas of the forum. What a bummer right? Also do not consider this as an online game, This is a forum. It focuses on educational references not on character with +9 weapons and armors. Also for the info, we moderators act depending on your action not ours. We try to add rules to make the 50% of good members turn into 70% or higher.... it your choice to follow them or not. We the moderators follow the rules we post because we want to set a good example to the 50% newbies and rule breakers and make them low in numbers. Have a nice day. =)
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]the second image is my report[/b] :arrow: [b]this first image is my explanation[/b] [img]http://img39.picoodle.com/img/img39/9/9/17/f_reportm_6713102.jpg[/img] :arrow: [b]second image (my report)[/b] [img]http://img03.picoodle.com/img/img03/9/9/17/f_john619619m_31e2921.jpg[/img] :arrow: [b]some members are always make a marathon at the cbox like this:[/b] :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :arrow: [b]so i said at the first image that [color=red]dont spam!!![/color][/b] :D :arrow: [b]this is what i said a marathon[/b] ;] [img]http://img31.picoodle.com/img/img31/9/9/17/f_spamm_220865e.jpg[/img]

Last edited by john_619619 (2007-09-17 14:19:25)

ChezKamAe
» n00b
1969-12-31

why john always report us?????? why did the FTALK put that penguin? wat is the use of emo if we dont use it?????
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ChezKamAe]why john always report us?????? why did the FTALK put that penguin? wat is the use of emo if we dont use it?????[/quote] :arrow: [b]better think what you've said! ;] [/b] :arrow: [b]Chatbox is for [color=blue]chating[/color],,,not for [color=red]Spaming[/color][/b] :doubt:

Last edited by john_619619 (2007-09-17 23:56:57)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Chat Box Banning shall be implemented on the Friendster Talk Chat Box on a member if... [li]If you're proven to have multiple accounts.[/li] [li]If you use profanities in the Chat Box.[/li] [li]If yo

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:38

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy