• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

Pages: 123456789101112..12

This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes to Feruzz and Ephemeral and/or others unknown to me. For a preview of some view my profile I use some of these now. I can not provide a preview of all. [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/bobcbar[/url] or [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/bobstest[/url] [b]CSS Codes[/b] [b](Can not be used in shout box!)[/b] Marquee Right to Left [quote]<marquee>TEXT</marquee>[/quote] Marqee Left to Right [quote]<marquee direction="right">TEXT</marquee>[/quote] Alternates Back and Forth Marquee [quote]<marquee behavior="alternate">TEXT</marquee>[/quote] Marquee Up [quote]<marquee direction="up">TEXT</marquee>[/quote] Marquee Down [quote]<marquee direction="down">TEXT</marquee>[/quote] Marquee Up and Down [quote]<marquee direction="up" behavior="alternate">TEXT</marquee>[/quote] WITH BORDER [quote]<marquee style="border:BLUE 2px SOLID">TEXT</marquee>[/quote] WITH BACKGROUD COLOR [quote]<font color="#FFFFFF"><marquee direction="left" style="background:BLUE">TEXT</marquee></font>[/quote] BACK AND FORTH ZIG ZAG [b](used on my profile)[/b] [quote]<marquee behavior="alternate" direction="up" width="80%"><marquee direction="right" behavior="alternate">Take a minute and join us at Friendster Talk!! Just click here!<br> Learn all the newest codes and how to customize ur profiles</marquee></marquee>[/quote] [b]Credit to BwizetT for the additional effects you can use with the text codes.[/b] <">[b]JS CODES[/b] If you already have an onload handler just use the last 4 lines of these codes. For example [quote]//Moving Friends Box var marqueeFriends = document.getElementById("content_2").innerHTML; document.getElementById("content_2").innerHTML ="<marquee direction='up' height='300' scrollamount='2' onMouseOver='stop()' onMouseOut='start()'>"+ marqueeFriends+"</marquee>"; }[/quote] [quote]//Moving Friends Box if ( ! attachOnLoadHandler(function () { movingFrnd();})) window.onload = function () { movingFrnd();}; function movingFrnd() { var marqueeFriends = document.getElementById("content_2").innerHTML; document.getElementById("content_2").innerHTML ="<marquee direction='up' height='300' scrollamount='2' onMouseOver='stop()' onMouseOut='start()'>"+ marqueeFriends+"</marquee>"; } //Moving Photo Gallery if ( ! attachOnLoadHandler(function () { movingPhotos();})) window.onload = function () { movingPhotos();}; function movingPhotos() { var marqueePhotos = document.getElementById("content_1").innerHTML; document.getElementById("content_1").innerHTML ="<marquee direction='left' height='100%' scrollamount='2' onMouseOver='stop()' onMouseOut='start()'>"+ marqueePhotos+"</marquee>"; } //Moving Moreabout Box if ( ! attachOnLoadHandler(function () { movingMA();})) window.onload = function () { movingMA();}; function movingMA() { var marqueeMoreAbout = document.getElementById("content_6").innerHTML; document.getElementById("content_6").innerHTML ="<marquee direction='up' height='300' scrollamount='2' onMouseOver='stop()' onMouseOut='start()'>"+ marqueeMoreAbout+"</marquee>"; } //Moving Testi & Comments Box if ( ! attachOnLoadHandler(function () { movingTestiComm();})) window.onload = function () { movingTestiComm();}; function movingTestiComm() { var marqueeTestiComments = document.getElementById("content_18").innerHTML; document.getElementById("content_18").innerHTML ="<marquee direction='up' height='300' scrollamount='2' onMouseOver='stop()' onMouseOut='start()'>"+ marqueeTestiComments+"</marquee>"; } //Moving Shoutout Box if ( ! attachOnLoadHandler(function () { movingCpSB();})) window.onload = function () { movingCpSB();}; function movingCpSB() { var marqueeCSbox = document.getElementById("cpShoutoutBox").innerHTML; document.getElementById("cpShoutoutBox").innerHTML ="<marquee direction='left' height='100%' scrollamount='2' onMouseOver='stop()' onMouseOut='start()'>"+ marqueeCSbox+"</marquee>"; } //Moving Fan of...Box if ( ! attachOnLoadHandler(function () { movingFanof();})) window.onload = function () { movingFanof();}; function movingFanof() { var marqueeFanof = document.getElementById("content_7").innerHTML; document.getElementById("content_7").innerHTML ="<marquee direction='up' height='200' scrollamount='2' onMouseOver='stop()' onMouseOut='start()'>"+ marqueeFanof+"</marquee>"; } //Moving Groups Box if ( ! attachOnLoadHandler(function () { movingGroups();})) window.onload = function () { movingGroups();}; function movingGroups() { var marqueeGroups = document.getElementById("content_8").innerHTML; document.getElementById("content_8").innerHTML ="<marquee direction='up' height='200' scrollamount='2' onMouseOver='stop()' onMouseOut='start()'>" + marqueeGroups+"</marquee>"; }[/quote] [b]Thanks to Switpotato for these updated codes!![/b] <">15 Mar 2008 - Removed Marquee Control Panel - Can not get the code to work:wallbash: 8 May 2008 - Added JS Marquee Control Panel, Shout Box, Comments from Switpotato 4 Jul 2008- [b]Switpotato posted alternate code for scrolling effect at this link [url]http://theftalk.com/t37511-Scrolling-Box--Contents.html[/url][/b]

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-07-16 06:45:18)

aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

Speaking of MARQUEE. I have read that there is a MARQUEE css code for Firefox since sometimes, some normal marquee codes doesn't work with FF. Have you ever heard of this?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

[quote=aftermath]Speaking of MARQUEE. I have read that there is a MARQUEE css code for Firefox since sometimes, some normal marquee codes doesn't work with FF. Have you ever heard of this?[/quote] No I was unaware the marquee codes did not work in FF, I just read xaviers post that these marquee codes only work in FF with mouse over :(

Last edited by bobcbar (2007-11-22 18:02:11)

pulasara
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

where the preview??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: btw,thanks for sharing :penguin: :penguin:
asn585
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]where the preview??? ...[/quote] My page @ my photo Gallery and my Friendslists Original / Default Friendslist Setting !.... FF Marquee is different , yup !.... Need to........ :penguin:
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Here's some codes for cross-browser marquee. I'm trying to look for w3c complaint marquee codes. [url]http://devedge-temp.mozilla.org/toolbox/examples/2002/xb/xbMarquee/index_en.html[/url]
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=aftermath]Speaking of MARQUEE. I have read that there is a MARQUEE css code for Firefox since sometimes, some normal marquee codes doesn't work with FF. Have you ever heard of this?[/quote] that's wat im lookng for too., coz js marquee codes dont work automatically n FF., xavierkym also stated that on his thread bout sideways marquee FList.

Last edited by sHy19 (2007-11-22 16:35:36)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

marquee codes in FF needs to be mous hovered before it will move. :thumbsdown:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks to all for correcting on the fact these codes only work properly in IE, was totally unware of that fact as an IE user :/ I updated my post to reflect that now.

Last edited by bobcbar (2007-11-22 18:05:20)

levisornothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks, my friend.. I've been looking for this :D Off topic Anybody knows where to find cross browser scroll bar? Scroll bars won't work in FF2. FF2 is almost perfect except scroll bars :D

Last edited by levisornothing (2007-11-22 20:02:32)

*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=darkred] wow nice sir bobc tnx for sharing ..... [/color]
dylan_tarlit
» n00b
1969-12-31

:evil: ayoko na :norose:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

any preview spidey bob.. :paranoid:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool compilation sir bob! it will serve a big help for newbies. Nice one! :eh: :thumbsup:
kahramell_2212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing!!
iconald
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice profile.. thanks for sharing... =) :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks everyone! Appreciate ur comments :thumbsup:
yossi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice ... :thumbsup: but <">help me.... pls nonactive mouse in this code,, so when cursor moving, the marque still moving... :D , please edit in this code. :crybaby: i needed =|
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yossi]nice ... :thumbsup: but <">help me.... pls nonactive mouse in this code,, so when cursor moving, the marque still moving... :D , please edit in this code. :crybaby: i needed =|[/quote] I am not a coder, I only shared the codes I have collected. If you are using IE it is designed to move unless you put ur mouse on the item..just reverse if using FF.
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks for the compilation sir bob., now it wont b dat hard to look for diffrent marquee codes :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:11

[ 10 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy