• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

Pages: 1..12345678910111212

This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

valjesnet
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

pls help me. i pasted below codes in my js extn but other codes are not working anymore. pls help //Moving Testi & Comments Box var marqueeTestiComments = document.getElementById("content_18").innerHTML; document.getElementById("content_18").innerHTML ="<marquee direction='up' height='300' scrollamount='2' onMouseOver='stop()' onMouseOut='start()'>"+ marqueeTestiComments+"</marquee>"; }
suddendeath
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

[quote=valjesnet]pls help me. i pasted below codes in my js extn but other codes are not working anymore. pls help //Moving Testi & Comments Box var marqueeTestiComments = document.getElementById("content_18").innerHTML; document.getElementById("content_18").innerHTML ="<marquee direction='up' height='300' scrollamount='2' onMouseOver='stop()' onMouseOut='start()'>"+ marqueeTestiComments+"</marquee>"; }[/quote] that code only for have addbox function sis.. if u have no addbox function.... just copy this code at ur bottom js... <">
valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

will it work even if im using wvm 2.2 version? it has an addbox function akready

Last edited by valjesnet (2008-07-16 05:55:25)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=valjesnet]will it work even if im using wvm 2.2 version? it has an addbox function akready[/quote] Yes it works with 2.2 ...paste it after the onload handler of the tracker. Switpotato posted another version of the code at this link...[url]http://theftalk.com/t37511-Scrolling-Box--Contents.html[/url] maybe they will work better =)

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-07-16 06:43:27)

valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks. only 2 comments are scrolling. how can i make it at least 5-8 comments?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ really, can I see ur profile and ur codes?
valjesnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi. it's working now but it takes time to load everytime i open my profile. is that nromal? my comments are overlapping before they actually scroll.
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b]valjesnet[/b] hi. it's working now but it takes time to load everytime i open my profile. is that nromal? my comments are overlapping before they actually scroll.[/quote] [b]It's Normal, Don't You Worry...[/b] :paranoid: ;)
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for compiling it dude :thumbsup:.. now i can make some of the words in my about me to move :eh::retard:
p0ngz1209
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is the code ive looking for..tnx^^
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kr1st1an]thanks for compiling it dude .. now i can make some of the words in my about me to move[/quote] Always happy to share =) [quote=p0ngz1209]this is the code ive looking for..tnx^^[/quote] Please quit spamming with same comment over and over on many topics. :o

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-07-20 01:32:37)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: Great job Bob. :D :thumbsup: Very helpful for us noobs. :wasted:
felicitytine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/607/607988onarxhg9e6.gif[/img] reaLLy likE iT
boy2
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi,gud eve. hw r u ds nyt?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=felicitytine13]reaLLy likE iT[/quote] [quote=boy2]hi,gud eve. hw r u ds nyt?[/quote] Please do not spam :D

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-08-15 21:32:17)

yunizz23
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx 4 d codes but does any1 here know the codes for FF? so u won't have to mouse over?tnx
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=yunizz23]tnx 4 d codes but does any1 here know the codes for FF? so u won't have to mouse over?tnx[/quote] try to post at help section
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice. thanks for sharing... :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=yunizz23]tnx 4 d codes but does any1 here know the codes for FF? so u won't have to mouse over?tnx[/quote] Try the codes at this link posted my switpotato..[url]http://theftalk.com/t37511-Scrolling-Box--Contents.html[/url]
marc92shh
» n00b
1969-12-31

nC compilation ! :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

Pages: 1..12345678910111212

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:35

[ 9 queries - 0.079 second ]
Privacy Policy