• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

Pages: 1123456789101112..12

This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

ur welcome...please fix ur siggy its to large max height is 200px =)
ryuuzaki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

thx 4 share
mishelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi...thanks for the info...it really worked even in ff...i'm using ff...
joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thnx foh sharing
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks for the comments, its amazing if they are working for you in FF :o
SeRaL
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: good job :thumbsup:

Last edited by SeRaL (2008-02-05 09:20:02)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]Thanks for the comments, its amazing if they are working for you in FF :o[/quote] i think some of them bob...well lets just hope.... :thumbsup:
chisai
» n00b
1969-12-31

what is a onload handler?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=chisai]what is a onload handler?[/quote] onload handler consists of sidebars in your profile: a sample of this is: [quote]function onProfileLoad() { //onload handler //CBox var cbox="<div align='center' id='cbox'>"+blah,blah,blah...... addBox("RIGHT","My Chat Box",cbox,"CHIKACHIKABOOMBOOM","14"); addBox("MyChatbox",cbox,"custombox_605",/standalonebox[\s]*?ads/i); var mp3="<embed src=\"http://www.mp3profiles.com/players/style1/skinplayer.swf?blah,blah,blah.... addBox("right","My MP3",mp3,"muzic","2"); addBox("My Music",mp3,"custombox_212",/commonbox[\s]*?friends/i); addBox("RIGHT","PEEPZ VISITED MY PAGE",TRACKER.div.innerHTML,"tracker",null); addBox(pageOwnerFName+"'s Visitors",TRACKER.div.innerHTML,"tracker","right"); }[/quote] you may check this tutorial: [url]http://theftalk.com/t15088-Compiling-javascripts-file.html[/url]
zevenaya
» n00b
1969-12-31

Last edited by zevenaya (2008-02-24 07:09:22)

JeRkZxxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://h1.ripway.com/jerkzxxx/zanterritory.gif[/img] :lol:<<tHaNxxx 4 sHaRinG>>=D
JeRkZxxx
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">Put it your external JS... [img]http://h1.ripway.com/jerkzxxx/zanterritory.gif[/img]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=JeRkZxxx]<">Put it your external JS... [url]http://h1.ripway.com/jerkzxxx/zanterritory.gif[/url][/quote] Please do not double post..just edit ur previous posting =):thumbsup:
ELNO
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this sri Bob!!! I been looking for this fo a long time.:)
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]SPAM DELETED!![/b]
ecO-lif
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to try this trick for the meettrail but what the code for moving meettrail?marquee from up to down...

Last edited by ecO-lif (2008-03-06 02:14:03)

japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice one dude!! lyk it.. :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ecO-lif]i want to try this trick for the meettrail but what the code for moving meettrail?marquee from up to down...[/quote] Change the content code to 14.
ecO-lif
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm using the official profile trick by biko123 replacing the meettrail & i want to make it moving.i've follow ur instruction but it didn't work.and if it works i want to load more picture in the meettrail box.can you help me?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Add this after the WVM addbox codes..where it says to add other codes here. <">
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

Pages: 1123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:50

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy