• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

Pages: 1..123456789101112

This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

shittykid21
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

actually i have a code for the icon under the control panel buttons but i dont want to paste an icon on it instead i want to place it with the picture of my friends that was moving..how can i do it?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

[quote=shittykid21]how can i do it?[/quote] Easiest way is to create a slide show at slide.com get the codes and apply then instead of the icon. =)
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Can I ask something? Is it possible to used the Marquee code on pictures? :kiss:
ronal-keren
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=aftermath]Speaking of MARQUEE. I have read that there is a MARQUEE css code for Firefox since sometimes, some normal marquee codes doesn't work with FF. Have you ever heard of this?[/quote] No I was unaware the marquee codes did not work in FF, I just read xaviers post that these marquee codes only work in FF with mouse over :([/quote]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Yukari61]Can I ask something? Is it possible to used the Marquee code on pictures?[/quote] Yes which pictures, there are many different styles of marquee codes that can be used in most boxes on ur profile.
redbloodx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice! :thumbsup: i have try it. but i just upload the code that i want to host. i dont know how to edi in my js exten. :wallbash:
tracy21
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thank You so much....You are so great..:thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks for the comments happy to share the codes with everyone =)
The CreawooL
» n00b
1969-12-31

so!!! put In Here??
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=The CreawooL]so!!! put In Here??[/quote] Please explain what you mean :/
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yeah...already now this...but thanks fur the share anyway!! This would be great for the newbies!
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aLeckS14]but thanks fur the share anyway[/quote] Your welcome happy to share the codes :thumbsup:
chibon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: good JOB :penguin::penguin::penguin:
-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing this.. totally helps.. just want to ask this.. does this things can be applied in fbook? sorry for the stupid question..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=-eiram_eneri-;#3549316;1272441923]just want to ask this.. does this things can be applied in fbook?[/quote] No..does not apply to fb...or to my knowledge
-eiram_eneri-
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar;#3549639;1272450347]No..does not apply to fb...or to my knowledge[/quote] oh i see.. tnx for answering my question.. i really don't know lots of things bout this.. search bar above really helps.. i have been finding this codes for weeks..
adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing my friend.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a simple collection of marquee codes for use on your profile with [b]IE[/b] only! Marquee means to some moving or scrolling of the contents. I did not create only collected, the credit goes

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:32

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy